This course is not just for CEO’s, or politicians, or professional athletes, it’s for everyone, from someone starting out in their career, to an established professional, students, teachers, anyone who wants to feel more confident when working with the media.
We will touch on a number of topics over the course of several lessons, from the B.L.E.N.D. technique, to how to sit correctly, introduce you to the fundamentals that will equip you with the skills to handle your media engagements.
Join me on this journey to a more confident you where you will not only improve your personal brand but also your public image.
This class is for everyone who may have to speak in public; whether you are a CEO of a successful company, a spokesperson for an organisation, or a student preparing for a class presentation.
- This course will provide you with the fundamental skills you will need to engage with the media, whether it be for a television, radio or podcast interview.
- This class is for everyone who may have to speak to the public; whether you are a CEO of a successful company, a spokesperson for an organisation, or a student preparing for a class presentation, I will guide you through different media scenarios and help you successfully navigate your way through this, often daunting, obligation.
- The tips I share in this class will help you feel more confident and better prepared for any upcoming media engagements such as TV/radio interviews or other situations where you will be working with the media.
- The only way to improve is to practice, practice practice! There is no better way to ensure that you will become comfortable in front of the camera or speaking in public. So practice in front of the mirror, on the way to school or work or during your lunch break - just keep practising!
- To guide you in your first few practice sessions, I have given you a class project in which I would like you to prepare for a TV interview:
- STEP 1: Please download and print the two attached documents. (One is a worksheet and the other is a handbook that summarises the video contents to help you in the project.) Next, please follow the instructions in Exercise 1. If you don't have a printer, just answer the questions on some paper.
- STEP 2: Read though the interview scenario and questions in Exercise 2 and make some notes in the space provided. Post your notes in the projects section.
- STEP 3: Follow the instructions in Exercise 3. Use this exercise to see where you can improve and apply the B.L.E.N.D. techniques.