If you are looking to learn more about sound in videos, you came to the right place.
This premiere pro course goes in-depth about all things of audio and sound editing for video creators, using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Not only will we cover the basics of how to actually edit audio, but we'll explore the psychology behind using music and sound to move your audience.
You will start to Mix Audio like a Pro in No Time!
Set yourself up for success with industry-standard organization structures, and be efficient with tried-and-true shortcuts and effects.
Learn how to handle any type of voice-over with the Video. Synchronization, leveling, essential sound panel, it's all in the course.
Sync Audio And Video
We will Learn how to Sync Audio and Video with Ease. You will learn how to sync your Voice which you have separately recorded. Also will learn how to sync multiple videos with a common Audio
Master expert techniques that are easy to accomplish directly in Premiere. You'll be able to intelligently add sound effects that perfectly complement the music and visuals.
Understand the fancy tools that are built-in to Premiere. No longer will you fear the Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter, Noise Removal etc.
Learn how to get professional-sounding mixes directly in Premiere using master compression, the audio track mixer, and more!
Video editors who want their content to stand out by improving the overall audio experience.
I learned a lot, and had a lot of fun experimenting with the audio! The course starts with the basics and then lifts off to more complex themes. Explanation clear! ~ Geertje B
- Balance music tracks to perfectly fit your video.
- Understand how music can create an Amazing Rythm for your video
- Seamlessly edit multiple music tracks together.
- Use Premiere's built-in tools and effects to achieve quick and professional audio mixes.
- Learn industry-standard workflows and organization.
- Learn shortcuts and effects to speed up your editing.
- Synchronize, level, fix, and smooth dialogue.
- Export your videos at industry-standard audio levels.
- Demystify fancy tools like EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Loudness Radar, Noise Removal.
- Basic knowledge of Premiere Pro is suggested, but not required. Download and install a free 30 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off Adobe's website, or purchase a license from Adobe.
- This course will be best for people who have edited videos before and are looking to improve their sound. However, this course will also benefit beginners by providing a fast track to understanding how to edit sound with visuals.