Do you feel like you struggle to learn or study? Are you interested in discovering more learning strategies that will boost your study skills while showing you how to improve your memory?
If you do, please know that you are not alone!
Over the past year, I have spoken with students who say the same thing. They don't know how to learn over the computer.
That's why this course is created – for you to learn at your computer just like you learning at your desk.
These learning strategies and study skills in this course are ideal for middle school, high school and college students as it shows you various study methods and some of the best study tools.
First, understand that Learning Strategies are different for students IN-CLASS versus those learning in a blended learning or online learning school.
Students who have earned this badge have completed all assignments in Advanced Learning Strategies That Boosts Study Skills.
The course includes:
- Tells you how you best learn
- Understand how the brain works and improve your memory
- Develop routines for school and non-school related tasks to make studying easier
- Create a schedule from set up reminders in your calendar
- Organize your note-taking so it can be written on paper or digitally
- Unlock the answers to questions by decoding the verbs
- Develop a virtual toolbox where you will choose your e-tools
What's included in this course?
- 10 video presented chunked into easy to understand lessons
- 10 assignments that help explain and reinforce your lessons
- Templates that you can update whenever you want
- Compiled and updated a list of over 100 websites, extensions and apps to build your virtual toolbox
Who am I?
I'm a seasoned teacher and administrator, having worked on both the middle and high school levels, which helps students regain their confidence in themselves.
Having been fortunate to learn many study skills and learning strategies from many people across the world, I have compiled them into this course, which I know will positively impact you.
This course is designed to bridge traditional in-school learning with digital learning. Through this 10 lesson course, students will create their own virtual toolbox.
- Middle School or High School students who struggle to learn at the computer
- College students wanting to find a better and easier way to learn
- Anyone who struggles with organization
- Anyone wanting to be a super learner
- Anyone wishing they could learn smarter and easier
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed and don't know where to begin
- Anyone wanting to improve their memory
- Anyone wanting to learn effective study techniques
- Anyone who feels like they know the information but can't share it with the teacher
- This course is beneficial to any age level from school age to seniors who are trying to keep their minds active ~ Lynda S
- Aaron is great at breaking down the necessary steps to be successful. His energy and commitment to our success in creating better habits is contagious. So happy to have been introduced to this course and highly recommend ~ A Donaghey
- For anyone wanting to improve their learning, this course is a must-have. It's helping me get track which will give me better skills ~ Mawra Z
- This was a very immersive and interesting course -- a lot of self-learning to be done ~ Irfan
The course shows you how:
- You best learn
- The brain works and how to make it more efficient
- To develop routines for school and non-school related tasks
- To create a schedule from set up reminders in your calendar
- To organize your note-taking so it can be written on paper or digitally
- To unlock the answers to questions by decoding the verbs
- To develop a digital toolbox where you will choose your e-tools
- PC or Apple Preferred but not mandatory
- Access to Google