Getting violently angry has always been part of me and I was really not doing anything about it until I got married. My angry reactions to issues sometimes become extremely violent and after displaying the act for a few minutes, I usually began to wonder what got over me and most times I don't always feel good about myself.
When I noticed how destructive this act can become, I wanted a solution which I got following a simple guide which I have shown in this do-it-yourself short Christian classes.
I learned to tame these sinful angry reactions to issues and I believe you too can learn to do this. Violent or sinful anger can destroy what you have painstakingly built over the years and smashed them to the floor in a few minutes.
You need to take this course. It contains short stories, simple diagrams and simple steps I dedicatedly began to carry out until I began to record consistent victories over it.
The following are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- Understand the difference between anger and violent anger
- Understand whether anger is a sin or not
- Learn how to deal with violent anger in a Godly way
- Learn to keep your emotions under the control of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God
- See how violent anger and hot temper nearly crushed my marriage
- Learn to stop anger from destroying your relationship with God and men
- And more...
Enroll in this course today.
- Anyone who wants to stop violent anger
- Christians who desire to control anger outbursts
- Christians who need anger management therapy
- Christians who desire to deal with anger biblically
- Christians who want to learn how to control anger and emotions
How to handle violent anger in a godly way.
There are no course requirements or prerequisites.