This course teaches IT Professionals to understand basic architectural principles of building Datacenter on the AWS Cloud, understanding of the AWS global infrastructure, Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement, Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and High Availability on AWS services, Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management of services.
Through this course you will learn the AWS Cloud concepts which required to manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure. This course contains combination both of theory and practical. Through the theoretical part you will understand the AWS services and its concepts. Through the practical you will get the practical demonstration, which will give you enough knowledge to design, implement, configure and manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure.
Who this course is for
- This course is for IT Professionals who need to manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.
- They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and just as appropriate.
- I liked the presentation and the information from this content which is very useful ~ Anil K
- Yes, my experience was really excellent ~ Nikita K
- Yes something I have been looking for, always wondered where I would learn such, but its good now that I am learning ~ P Mafukidze
- The explanation was really good sir. Easily understandable ~ Sudharsanan S
- Simple Explanation, Easy to understand!! ~ M Mansur
- Excellent Tutorial, Author is highly experienced and he is so crisp and to the point directly without any unwanted talks. Highly recommended for IaaS related Architects ~ A Salam
- This course is very well structured and oriented to given a clear understanding of the AWS infrastructure. The instructor was brilliant in explaining the AWS services and management. This course potentially gave me the basic understanding and knowledge required to work in this environment. Excellent! ~ Vijaya D
What you'll learn
- Introduction to AWS Cloud
- Understanding AWS Global Infrastructure
- Understanding AWS Managed and Unmanaged Service
- Understanding AWS VPC
- AWS Network Security Group
- Understanding AWS EC2
- Understanding and Managing Elastic IP
- Understanding AWS Elastic Block Store
- Managing VPC Manually
- Understanding High Availability
- Understanding Elastic Load Balancer
- Creating and Managing ELB
- Understanding Event Driven Scaling
- Creating and Managing Autoscaling
- Understanding Amazon S3 and Glacier
- Creating and Managing Amazon S3
- Understanding Amazon IAM
- Understanding VPC Peering
- Creating and Managing VPC Peering
- Understanding Amazon Cloud Formation
- Deploying Resources using Amazon Cloud Formation
- Understanding of On-Premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, Virtual Networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.