In this course, you can find all the basics of the English language that you need to start learning English and getting better at it. This course can also be very helpful if you are trying to get better scores in English lessons at your school or if you are thinking of applying for a better job that requires a good knowledge of English.
The course in general is divided into 4 main sections. These sections are as follows:
- the basics of the language
- basic grammar lessons
- punctuation rules and
- lastly final section.
In the first section, we dive into the type of words in English and learn when and how to use them correctly.
In the second section, we focus on the grammar rules of English language and learn how to avoid making common mistakes that most people do.
In the third section we learn about the punctuation rules in English and how to use each punctuation mark correctly.
In the final section, we summarize what we learned throughout the course and learn how to practice for part of the language to get better at it.
Who this course is for
- People who want to learn English as a foreign language
- Students who want to get good scores in English lessons in school
- People who want to get good scores in English language tests
- People who want to apply for better jobs by having good knowledge of English
What you'll learn
- The basics of the English language
- The sentence structure of English language
- How to build sentences in English
- Basic Grammar Rules
- Punctuation Rules
Desire to learn.