Have you ever wished to know more about what drives you professionally? Have you ever wondered why you get along with some professionals and not others? Have you found yourself trying to plan your long-term career but without a clear idea?
This course will provide a set of assessments that will help you uncover your career goals and drivers. By the end of it, you will have a much better idea of what you value in your career, and in specific positions, as well as how to obtain the most fulfilment possible from them.
We'll touch on assessments related to:
- The values you most seek (and want to move away from) in a company's culture;
- What actual dimensions and components of work you are most aligned with;
- Your ultimate career drivers and motivators;
- And others
By the end of it, you will be able to effectively tell what professional conditions motivate you the most, what you preferred promotion and reward system is, what your specific language and goals are, among other assessments.
By the end of this course, you will be more prepared to apply to new positions - or craft your current one - to better match your needs. You will now more about what drives you, and how you can be fulfilled by your work.
Who this course is for
- Anybody looking to plan their long-term career
- Anybody curious about what drives them professionally
- Great course. Very clear and effective, it is indeed very useful to position ourselves in the present workplace and to make better decisions for future opportunities. Thanks! ~ Irene S
- Good course structure, good materials and professional dellivery ~ D Shabazz
- Great trainer and clear concepts. Thanks ~ Patricia B
- Great Very Great Course. I recommend this course. It gave me an insight on what to look for my Career ~ Sergio C
What you'll learn
- How to find out your core career goals and drivers
- How to identify your preferred values by analyzing past work relationships
- How to compare career drivers and find out your main one
Have a basic knowledge of your career history.