The Foundation course is useful to anyone looking to acquire new skills to gain jobs of ‘CCTV Video Footage Auditors’, and business opportunities of CCTV video footage auditing services. For example, a facility management services organization, or a security company can get its staff to take this course and have them eventually certified as 'CCTV Video Footage Auditors'.
The Foundation course which revolves around the COM-SUR 'BUSINESS' version will teach you how to:
- Audit hours of CCTV footage in minutes. The more you audit your CCTV footage, the more you will 'discover', which will lead to quicker corrective and preventive action; resulting in continuous improvement.
Think of Auditing as the Fourth Eye. It's time to open it!
- Hugely reduce data size and create a very cost-effective disaster recovery mechanism.
- Report incidents in a standardized template in PowerPoint/Word/PDF that are almost automatically created.
The course covers interesting used cases, including how COM-SUR makes it easy for AI and ML models to work with more relevant images for the purpose of training models, thereby reducing bias.
Learn All of the above in under 150 Minutes!
That is all it will take to learn how to achieve optimal outcomes from your existing CCTV cameras, through the dedicated and disciplined use of COM-SUR.
Go on then. Take the Course.
Who this course is for
- CCTV installers and system integrators.
- Chief Security Officers, internal auditors, fraud and risk mitigation teams, loss prevention teams.
- Anybody looking for a job and business opportunity of CCTV video footage auditing.
- Police, law enforcement agencies, and defense forces.
- Anyone who wishes to achieve optimal outcomes from video surveillance.
- Anyone who does not want to leave CCTV cameras as 'Fit and Forget'.
What you'll learn
- CCTV video footage auditing and investigation using 'COM-SUR', the world's only CCTV video footage auditing software.
- How to audit hours of CCTV video footage in minutes in order to gain actionable insights from surveillance video.
- New skills to start a business of CCTV video footage auditing and investigation services.
- How to create audit/incident reports almost automatically in PowerPoint.
- New skills to gain employment of a 'CCTV Video Footage Auditor'.
- How to reduce data size hugely, and to create a cost-effective disaster recovery backup.
- Download the FREE 'HOME' version of COM-SUR. If you need a trial version of COM-SUR 'BUSINESS', write to us at email@example.com.
- Participants should possess basic knowledge of computers, MS Office, CCTV/other surveillance cameras, video management systems, and media players.