Do you rely in part or in whole on the performance of others? And/or do you genuinely have a desire to help others grow and achieve more?
This workshop is specifically designed to deliver the critical skills and processes required to help you become a great coach that produces observable and positive results – for all concerned. You will build on your confidence and ability to be a welcome resource for other people; one that they will respect - and often seek out - for the support that will help them more effectively reach their goals and targets and the outcomes that are required of them. Which in turn very often means that they will be better at helping you reach or exceed your goals more easily.
If you are in or aspiring to a leadership or management position, being an effective Coach increases your value to the organisation immensely.
You can probably see some connections to your personal life as well.
This workshop ensures that it’s easy for you to acquire these skills and processes. More importantly, the learning methodology and included activities/assignments help you to practice for mastery, personalise to your own style and approach, and apply these skills precisely to the reality of your role and the day-to-day situations you face.
We will be using the downloadable Coaching Others for Success Workbook resource; this has copies of key slides and notes, Application Exercises and Assignments to be done during and after the Workshop, Self-Assessment test for mastery, Action Plans for ongoing development and to help meet future challenges and further information with links.
- Why am I coaching? How does it fit into the bigger picture and overall strategy? What are its benefits and limitations? How is it done in today’s world?
- What exactly is Coaching – in relation to other development activities.
- The Value of Coaching – to the coached, to you and to other parties. The real value.
- Lateral thinking exercise.
- Barriers to Coaching and overcoming them.
- Where and how Coaching fits in with Performance Development.
- The Coaching conversation, Best Practice Skills and approaches – the Who, What, When, Where and the “How To” - coaching your Peers and your "Boss"!
- Overall Coaching Process made simple, for individuals, teams or situations. Establishing or re-Launching the Coaching activity.
- Coaching Focus Profile – templates to adapt for people, job roles or specific objectives.
- Coaching the Coach – supporting you.
This is a stand alone Workshop that is one of a series of interlinked Learning For Results programmes designed to help you succeed in today’s world.
Leaders and Managers, people who want to help others succeed.
- How to be a great Coach when coaching is a part of your role, NOT your full-time occupation or vocation?
- The critical Why, Who, What, Where, When and How of Coaching and the different ways it can be used to deliver the results you want. Coaching your Peers and your "Boss"!
- How to establish and evolve an overall Coaching Process that earns commitment and supports other personnel development procedures?
- Straightforward, Global Best Practice skills and approaches that focus on outcomes in today’s world.
- The Value of Coaching to you, the other person and to the overall outcome and/or business.
- How to overcome the Barriers to Coaching.
- Coaching the Coach.
- And this workshop is Fun!
Any individual with a need to help others achieve results.