Communication is Not Only Dialogue.
Have you ever found yourself in a conversation where it seemed like people were hearing you, yet failing to truly grasp your message? Or have you experienced instances where people claimed to understand you, only to have their actions contradict their words? These scenarios underscore a critical point: communication is far more intricate than mere dialogue.
In the realm of effective communication, spoken language accounts for just a small fraction—7%, to be precise—of the credibility we convey. The remaining 93% find expression through the realm of non-verbal cues. These unspoken signals, such as body language and facial expressions, wield immense power, exerting a profound influence on the outcomes of our interactions.
Often, we're oblivious to the profound impact that non-verbal communication exerts. It operates beneath the surface, subconsciously shaping our interactions. This course embarks on a journey to explore the dual dimensions of communication: the conscious verbal and the subconscious non-verbal. By mastering the art of harmonizing these aspects, you can unlock a world of improved outcomes in your interactions.
Have You Ever Experienced People who Said Yes, But Meant No?
In many situations, people try to hide their emotions with words, but genuine emotions will show in body language and facial expressions. As a result, their words and actions do not match.
In this course, we will discuss body language and facial expressions in a few sections, learned with some examples, such as celebrity interviews or other videos, to empower your ability to observe how others feel so that you will not misinterpret what people genuinely mean.
Intelligence and Ability Define the Outcome In The Business World, Is That True?
Human is affected by the emotional brain before any other things.
Intelligence and ability can define outcomes, only if the emotional brain agrees in some way, shape, or form.
In other words, If you have an excellent ability, people can only see it or appreciate it with trust. Without trust, people will see your skills in some way you don't like or expect.
This course will lead you through various methods to build trust through 3 factors of communication. Also, we’ll take the job interview and sales as examples to apply them in the real world.
The Connection Is Crucial for Effective Communication.
The connection is for you to understand each other.
Whether you encounter a difficult, unreasonable person or a nice, polite gentleman, if you build connections with them, you guys can get along effortlessly. In contrast, if there are no connections, an enemy is what you might get.
Most people think that communication starts once they talk, but in fact, it starts from the moment people met and see each other. At that moment, both sides will search out if there are any connections.
If you missed the opportunity to connect in the first place, consciously and subconsciously, chances are, it's hard to have a great conversation later.
The course combines non-verbal and verbal communication skills to guide you to build better communication by generating connections quickly, which can lead you to a place for the desired outcome.
Who this course is for
- Sales Professionals
- Anyone Who Want To Enhance Their Communication Skills
- Job Hunters
- As a professional salesperson and communication expert with over 20 years of professional experience, I have to say: this is the best course on the subject of unconscious communication. Take this course - and gain insights that will greatly expand your understanding. Understand the principles behind unconscious communication and become the master of your success ~ Mark-Oliver S
- Totally amazing course! ~ Michael R
What you'll learn
- Read Body Language and Facial Expressions
- Body Language and Communication Skills for Interview
- Body Language and Communication Skills for Sales Professionals
- The Difference between Conscious and Subconscious Communication
- Build Rapport and Trust Instantly
- Fundamental and Advanced Handshake Skills
- Understand the Factors of Communication
- Desire to learn