Learn to eliminate the fear of public speaking, and captivate audiences by mastering communications and public speaking in this course from world-class public speaker, trainer, #1 best selling author, and communications expert TJ Walker.
Experts estimate that as much as 77% of the population has some sort of anxiety or fear of speaking in public. Even over the fear of death. Yet, everyone has an engaging story that can be told in a way that captivates audiences at every word.
What if I told you that you can learn how to tell these captivating stories, your stories, yourself in a way that moves audiences? What if I also told you that eliminating your fear to do so can be done in a short time through study and practice? Would you be open to the idea?
Introducing Communication and Public Speaking Mastery for Beginners. Learn to tell stories, use images and slides to enhance your stories, and receive feedback in a way that improves your communication and public speaking skills each time you use them. Dive into the secrets that will help you to motivate audiences even as a beginner. As a bonus, you’ll even learn to create wonderful inexpensive talking head videos to impress audiences for a lifetime through posted content.
Who this course is for
People who want to be outstanding communicators in their business and personal lives.
- ★★★★★ I am from South Africa, I have learned new ways to communicate better with my fellow workers, to get rid of my fear, and to stand up. Thank you TJ I did enjoy your training Course and is still learning ~ Cathy
- ★★★★★ Excellent teacher, love how he emphasize the basics of communication. Very calm and warm throughout the course. Will definitely do the exercises he recommends ~ A Pestelic
- ★★★★★ Even a 2 min video is so informative and easy to understand! Points are put across very clearly and helpful too! ~ Nitika G
- ★★★★★ Yes this course was a good match for me, as the previous topical areas and what was mentioned is exactly where I want to develop my communication skills ~ A Keane
- ★★★★★ TJ Walker knows exactly what he's talking about, and I love the way he passes the message ~ C Adolfo
- ★★★★★ This course is a gem! TJ Walker is the best presenter I've ever seen, and he shows you what he knows. He doesn't tell you theoretical stuff teachers learn and teach but haven't experienced. I completely see that TJ brings you everything he learned in his 30 years of experience. Sure: this course is long and repetitive. But that is the best. All the information of how to be a great presenter is not only in my mind, but in my blood. I feel much more confident about presenting in any situation after doing this course. I recommend it ~ B Bastos
- ★★★★★ Honestly I was looking for something like this so I can more improve my communication skill. So far im enjoying this course. Looking forward for some interesting stuff ~ S Javaid
- ★★★★★ Hey TJ, thank you for conducting the course. I found the various tips extremely useful especially the ones on having a cheat sheet and getting lots of practice using the mobile. I have done this for my work and found it immensely helpful to be more confident when I speak to clients and key leaders in the company ~ Y K Cheng
- ★★★★★ Amazing Course Content by TJ Walker, I went into it in baby steps almost for two months to absorb important contents shared by him. Excellent approach and methodology adopted by him to explain, minute details. Highly recommended for Everyone who wishes to enhance or perfect himself on Communication Skills ~ Amir K
- ★★★★★ The course is very informative so far, i have learnt there is so much more to take into consideration when communicating. I would recommend this course ~ M Kganyago
- ★★★★★ WOW!!! What a massive course! As a novice, I couldn't ask for more and TJ...he is fantastic! Every possibile aspect of public speaking is treated in this course with ease and clarity: no reason to look any further. TJ also debunks many of the myths about public speaking and this is so important if you are new to it. I cannot be any happier with my choice: this course taught me a lot. Thanks ~ R Ciliberti
- ★★★★★ Thank you for the course. Am getting to learn so much about communication - a lot of useful and practical ideas, all presented in a very simple, clear and precise way ~ J Ondiro
- ★★★★★ I wanted to improve my communication skills so that's why I have taken this course and if we talk about rating, the teaching method of TJ Walker sir is so good and easily to understand ~ Paritosh G
- ★★★★★ It really good that I take this course, I think it would help me to enhance and develop my communication skills and I like it ~ C Imas
- ★★★★★ This course covers approximately all aspects and provides guidelines to use them in every walk of our life. It's really huge, but TJ takes us well along and I never got bored at any point. The knowledge given is collected in around 30 years of his experience. The best part in my opinion is that he sticks to the basics and tries to make our communication baseline correct without using a single slide. All we have to do is to watch and listen to him. Great course, effective for all around the world because it is about human nature and behaviors. Thank you teacher for making this excellent course and I think I don't need another course on this topic and this is a real course for life ~ C J Morrison
- ★★★★★ This course was assigned to me by my manager. With that being said I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. TJ does a masterful job of breaking a potentially nerve racking task into it's basic components in a way that will allow virtually anyone to improve ~ Mayada H
- ★★★★★ This will improve my communication skills needed with understanding as to why. Leaning all these tools will give me a big boost in my confidence ~ Talina S
What you'll learn
- Conduct every call with a purpose and outcome
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part)
- Understand how to be a great communicator
- Give persuasive talks, briefings, speeches and presentations
- Display confidence when speaking
- Communicate effectively to individuals and small groups