Your business was likely born out of an audacious dream; vision and mission statements invite others to share that dream. Tools from this course will empower you to create vision and mission statements that inspire excitement. We provide strategies for articulating the lofty aims of the vision statement, the concrete components of the mission statement, and the philanthropic pledges of the social mission.
Many entrepreneurs confuse and do not know the difference between a mission statement and a vision statement. It is critical that you know the difference.
Why Mission and Vision Statements Matter
A vision statement is key to communicating where you want to take your business to investors. You must excite investors with your vision.
Let's go deep into exactly what a vision statement is and explore the critical ideas you should include in this statement.
Now lets do the same thing with your mission statement. Let's explore the best ways to write an incredible mission statement for your business.
We will walk through the best practices for creating both your mission statement and your vision statement.
Craft Your Vision and Mission Statement
Your vision and mission statements are the rallying call of your business. The trick to a powerful vision statement is telling a story. The same goes for your company's mission statement. Learn how to identify what kind of entrepreneur you are—visionary, strategist, pragmatist, or pessimist—and how that plays into the crafting of a mission and vision statement. This video presents a framework for developing vision and mission statements that are concrete, specific, and excite those around you.
Discover which type of entrepreneur you are. Believe it or not, depending on the type of entrepreneur you are, it will determine the way in which you write your mission and vision statements.
Time to create the ideal vision statement for your business. Make it big and make it standout. Dream big.
Time to create your ideal mission statement. This statement gives meaning to your business beyond just making money.
Time to put pen to paper—or fingers to keyboard. Take a look inside the planning worksheet that prepares you to write the company's mission and vision statements. The key to success is taking the time necessary to deeply understand your business and be prepared to run it—use this workshop and planning worksheet to do just that.
I recommend that you download this handy course guide to aid your journey through the course as well as great reference materials for the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
- Why is it important to create a vision and mission statement?
- What are the elements of a successful vision statement?
- How can I validate my vision and mission statement?