Do you want to learn how to create vector illustrations quickly & easily and create assets for video games or animation? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator CC by creating a Trendy Vector Knight! This class is perfect for illustrators, graphic designers, game artists, mobile game developers and anyone else who would like to learn how to create vector graphics.
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe Illustrator. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarise you with the tools you will need. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier, starting with creating a simple vector shape to creating the full knight character.
Follow along as we take simple vector shapes and step by step create a vector knight character which can be used in your own animation or video game projects.
Please feel free to share your creations as well!
Who this course is for
- Graphic Designers
- Game Artists
- Digital Artists
- Indie Game Developers
- I actually really enjoyed this! I used to work with Photoshop for a year and i felt bad about working with any other app but this is so good explained and clear and made me feel free to work with Illustrator ~ Nastaran A
- Exactly what I'm looking for, nice tutorial with great explanation. Highly recommended tutorial if you're new to vector graphics ~ N Gergő
- Really cool course to grasp the basics of Illustrator and start drawing your own art, thanks! ~ Nikola T
- Great content, easy & simple to understand ~ Rochmat A
What you'll learn
Follow along as we take simple vector shapes and step by step create a vector knight character which can be used in your own animation or video game projects. Through this assignment you will learn:
- How to create a base character
- How to create base armor
- How to create details for the armor
You will need Adobe Illustrator CC installed.