What do you offer your audience that no one else can? Defining your unique competitive advantage is the foundation of a successful business launch. This course equips you with a framework for identifying your company's unique competitive advantage, from surveying the competitive landscape to pinpointing what sets you apart.
When we show up to the present moment with all of our senses, we invite the world to fill us with joy. The pains of the past are behind us. The future has yet to unfold. But the now is full of beauty simply waiting for our attention. What makes you unstoppable in the marketplace? That's the very thing that your unique competitive advantage answers. Crafting your unique competitive advantage gives customers a reason to buy from you, informs your positioning, and drives your business strategy. This overview of unique competitive advantage also includes a look at WOW air and what makes their unique competitive advantage differentiated, unique, sustainable, and relevant in the market.
Unique Competitive Advantage In Depth
Here are some great examples of companies that you will know and their unique competitive advantages. Included is an analysis of the unique competitive advantages of brands like Nordstrom, Amazon, IKEA, Apple, and more.
Your unique competitive advantage is what sets you apart from others in the eyes of your customers. You can build a resilient unique competitive advantage by following a four step process: evaluate your strengths and passions, analyze the competitive landscape, identify the core characteristics of your unique competitive advantage, and test it for sustainability, differentiation, and defensiveness.
Time to evaluate your strengths (for both the business and yourself). Include in this list your passions as that will also drive your business.
You must know your competitive landscape inside and out in order to come up with what makes you unique, special and different. Coming up with your actual unique competitive advantage is much easier than you think. It is also critical to your business' success.
You are not done until you test your unique competitive advantage to make sure it is truly unique. You must be able to defend this with any investor.
Here we review the common mistakes that so many entrepreneurs make when coming up with their UCA. Let's make certain these do not happen to you.
Time to put pen to paper — or fingers to keyboard. Take a look inside the Prep Worksheet that prepares you to articulate your unique competitive advantage for your business plan. The key to success is taking the time necessary to deeply understand your business and be prepared to run it — use this workshop and Prep Worksheet to do just that.
I recommend that you download this handy course guide to aid your journey through the course as well as great reference materials for the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
- How can I identify which aspects of my business are unique and relevant
- What attributes are commonly used to establish a unique competitive advantage
- How can I test whether I’ve chosen to highlight the right elements of my business