Do you make goals, yet get discouraged when your plans don’t work? We all know that person who seemingly was born to succeed. Fitness, health, business, they achieve all their goals. You want that success, and know you can get it... but how?
Everywhere you turn, there are obstacles that block your path. Being successful doesn’t mean avoiding them, it means meeting those obstacles head-on and pushing through. You need the self-discipline and willpower to see you through to the end. You need the tools that will enable you to have that self-discipline and willpower. Develop Daily Self-Discipline has those tools. Thanks to this course, you’ll learn methods to:
- Develop powerful self-discipline by building a fit body and mind,
- Thrive in face of adversity, cravings, temptations and discomfort and feel good about it,
- Develop key self-awareness skills to push yourself through to your goal,
- Gain a clear vision of how self-discipline works that will inspire you to carry on no matter what,
- Keep pushing when nothing seems to work and you’re on the verge of giving up.
Each lesson of this course is designed to help you build the self-discipline that leads to the resiliency and mental strength you need on a daily basis. Simple everyday exercises and habit-forming practices will teach you the skills you need to overcome obstacles and have confidence in yourself and your path to success.
- This course is for people who are interested in personal development and want to make positive changes in their life.
- This course is a perfect resource for people who want to go on a diet or start exercising more as many examples apply to these two goals.
- This course is suitable for anyone who has a hard, long-term goal to achieve and is looking for tips how to make it a reality.
- This course was easy to follow and understand. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn about self-improvement through discipline ~ O Meledge-Ade
- I learned a few things and the course assisted in triggering progressive conversations about concepts that were quite obscure to me before ~ Tendai M
- Enhancing My thinking of Self care as well as self discipline ~ S Glenton
- Quick simple and to the point, based with a common sense approach ~ R Simmons
- Very well organized topics that lead up to the goal of this training. Very effective contents and excellent presentation ~ S Mehta
- Great course....i enjoyed practical guides to be more disciplined ~ Moses
- As I have started on a fitness journey since 2020 I now see the importance of sticking to it and allowing myself "treat" days as "cheat" day denotes something negative/bad ~ S McNair
- I have a few of his courses I really enjoy them. He knows what he is talking about and keeps you engaged ~ V McCabe
- Yes, it confirms all I'm doing to improve my health is the right choice. Great lessons ~ E Grayson
- Fantastic course! It packs a lot of punch in short time. The graphics help too. The content is pretty immersive and garner a lot of deep attention. This course is going to be sort of a reference manual, but I still need to look at it time and again to gain deep understanding ~ G Mavale
- Develop powerful long-term self-discipline
- Become a mentally stronger and tougher person
- Change their life for the better with the power of setting proper goals and self-discipline
- Grow willpower and control their temptations
- Keep pushing in spite of obstacles or when motivation runs out and discomfort kicks in
- Everything valuable in life requires time and dedication. The course alone won't change your life - you need to implement the advice or nothing will change
- The course will help you turn yourself into a person who becomes more self-disciplined with each day. Consequently, what's important here is to focus on the process of everyday changes, not a single event
- Please exercise caution whenever following any of my tips, particularly the ones related to your health