Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. It is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid possible future incidents.
This course acts as a digital forensics’ primer for pentesters and cybersecurity professionals wanting to expand their knowledge and add additional tools and skills to their resumes.
Please watch the course overview before enrolling. Hands-on, applied learning is not for everyone. This course is not for you if you are looking for a PowerPoint-driven course where students watch videos, download PDF files, and take notes. There are plenty of lecture-driven courses, but this is not one of them.
Make sure you understand the difference between watching and applying.
The course is an excellent primer for anyone considering a career in digital forensics. It's important to understand the difference between digital forensics and computer security.
This course will consist of video tutorials and lab files that demonstrate the concepts of digital forensics.
This course is designed for anyone interested in digital forensics as it relates to pentesting and ethical hacking.
Who this course is for
Pentesters interested in digital forensic investigations.
- Beautiful course, learned a lot, its really worth the time ~ J Bundala
- I am quite impressed with the delivery and content of this course. This is about the best course on Digital Forensics ~ Chinedu N
- Great!!! Now I got the knowledge to know for vulnerabilities! ~ M Pansoy
- I wanted to have an insight in the Forensic techniques, tools and methodologies. I found all of them :) ~ Adnan S
- Really good and now I got experiences with Digital Forensics and their tools ~ Aung Z M
What you'll learn
- How to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
- How to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
- How to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
- How to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
- Analyze and reverse engineer software and malware.
- How to forensically image devices.
- Good working knowledge of a computer.
- Good familiarity with Linux and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of networking.
- Good knowledge of pentesting basics.