This course covers the topics found in a typical first semester human anatomy and physiology course. Students will learn about anatomical terms, cells, and body systems including the integument (skin), skeleton, muscles, joints, nervous, sensory, and endocrine. Learn by viewing short animated videos, reading chapters from the instructors text and through a variety of interactive learning activities.
- This course will benefit allied health program students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs).
- This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
- I love the way he has us read the manuel and then explains it to us again, all fresh. this helps a lot to be able to remember all this! Also, he is clearly highly competent and thorough in teaching this subject ~ L White
- As a student, I find this course nothing short of Amazing. I just realise I will have to watch and watch again, as well as take notes, draw, etc. Overall a fabulous tuition. Thank you so much ~ M Sakkas
- This is an amazing course, I haven’t been is school since 1983, instructor is easy to understand and very informative!! ~ J Lehnert
- This is more of a review for me but I am still learning things that I did not learn in my original class. It is presented in a manner that facilitates learning and understanding ~ L McFadden
- Very professional, just what I was looking for ~ S Scott
- This course really dummify for dummies. Extremely easy to understand and breaks it down into section with as much examples ~ Sandy
- This course wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So it was a pleasant surprise that I couldn't stop this course!! It was fun, informative, very well structured, and I learned more then if I'd found a course just on the muscular system! ~ J Carlo
- This course was very helpful. I loved the videos and being able to replay when I needed. The quizzes were great and I wish there had been more after each video segment. The information was very easy to access and the chapters were well broken down for reading. I am a Personal Trainer that uses trusted educating methods provided to me in order to grow in what I offer and the quality in which I provide it ~ D Baker
- Learn about anatomical terms, body planes, cells, tissues, and the integument (skin), skeleton, muscles, joints, nervous, sensory and endocrine systems.
- The course covers both the anatomy and physiology of each system.
- The remaining human body systems are covered in Easy Anatomy and Physiology II.
High school reading level.