This course continues where Easy Anatomy and Physiology I ended and includes the blood, cardiovascular, lymphatic, immune, respiratory, urinary, fluids and electrolytes, digestive, and reproductive systems. Learn by watching animated videos, reading chapters from the instructor's textbook and working with interactive activities. Both Easy Anatomy and Physiology I and II cover topics typically covered in a 2-semester college anatomy and physiology course.
Anyone wishing to learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human body will find this course useful, particularly students in allied health programs such as nursing, physical therapy, pre-chiropractic, and pre-medicine.
High school students taking A&P should find this course helpful as well.
This course is useful as a stand alone course or for supporting existing A&P courses. It also serves as a great review of A&P.
Who this course is for
- This course will benefit allied health program students (nursing, physical therapy, pre-medicine, pre-chiropractic, and other health programs).
- This course will also benefit high school biology/anatomy and physiology students and those wishing to review human anatomy and physiology.
- I love the way he has us read the manuel and then explains it to us again, all fresh. this helps a lot to be able to remember all this! Also, he is clearly highly competent and thorough in teaching this subject ~ L White
- As a student, I find this course nothing short of Amazing. I just realise I will have to watch and watch again, as well as take notes, draw, etc. Overall a fabulous tuition. Thank you so much ~ M Sakkas
- This is an amazing course, I haven’t been is school since 1983, instructor is easy to understand and very informative!! ~ J Lehnert
- This is more of a review for me but I am still learning things that I did not learn in my original class. It is presented in a manner that facilitates learning and understanding ~ L McFadden
- Very professional, just what I was looking for ~ S Scott
- This course really dummify for dummies. Extremely easy to understand and breaks it down into section with as much examples ~ Sandy
- This course wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So it was a pleasant surprise that I couldn't stop this course!! It was fun, informative, very well structured, and I learned more then if I'd found a course just on the muscular system! ~ J Carlo
- This course was very helpful. I loved the videos and being able to replay when I needed. The quizzes were great and I wish there had been more after each video segment. The information was very easy to access and the chapters were well broken down for reading. I am a Personal Trainer that uses trusted educating methods provided to me in order to grow in what I offer and the quality in which I provide it ~ D Baker
What you'll learn
This course covers the following body systems:
- blood, cardiovascular
- fluids and electrolytes
High school reading level.