In this course, students will learn advanced knowledge on EIGRP for Real-World & certification purposes.
It will help students practice EIGRP with several comprehensive labs that are included here to help drill down the knowledge necessary for a work environment.
This will also help those that are ready to take the CCNA and/or CCENT (ICND1) or ICND2 certification exam.
Who this course is for
- If you are planning on working on Networks you should get this course.
- If you are going for a Cisco certification, then this course will help you understand the EIGRP protocol.
What you'll learn
After taking this course students should be able to configure EIGRP for real world & for certification purposes.
- Students will need basic Networking knowledge.
- Students will need a Simulator/Emulator and/or Live Equipment to practice the labs in this course.
- Simulator/Emulators or Live Equipment are not provided in this course. It is the student's responsibility to acquire these.