Electrical Engineering deals with the generation, transmission & distribution of electrical power. There are two types of circuits in electrical analysis. They are AC and DC. This course mainly deals with DC circuit analysis.
A DC circuit essentially consists of a source of DC power and the conductors are used to carry current and the load. Various sections deal with the basics of Electrical Engineering through its electrical parameters. Subsequently, this will lead to the development of Kirchhoff's laws and theorems associated with electrical circuits.
There are questions where they are asked to find out the current, voltage, or power dissipated in only one resistor. In that case, certain theorems can be worked out to find solutions easily.
- Beginner to intermediate level
- Whoever who wants to solve electrical circuits easily
- Understanding the properties of electrical elements and solve DC circuit analysis problems.
- Familiarize with and illustrate different theorems.
- Calculating different currents, voltage, and the power dissipated in a resistor
- State and explain various theorems associated with electrical network analysis
Basic knowledge of mathematics.