Having to write essays is a daunting experience for most students. This course has been developed to help reduce those anxieties by showing how to do a great job of producing impressive essays. Written and presented by Dr. Neil Thompson, a highly experienced essay marker, independent verifier and external examiner, it covers some of the common mistakes made and offers practical guidance on how to make sure that you do what is required to get the best results.
It features 20 short video lessons and a workbook that includes exercises to consolidate and extend your understanding, plus space for notes. On completion of the course, you will therefore have a useful resource that you can go back to every time you are called upon to write an essay.
Anyone registered for a course where essays need to be written.
- Well, I definitely know how to fail from an essay that's why I am here :) so far so good ~ Büşra Y
- I had a good takeaway of knowledge after taking this course about writing essays ~ Shehrebanu B
- Great for making notes and bullet points to use when starting essays at university. Clear and easy to understand - thorough and excellent advice! Hopefully this will improve my essay writing! ~ Emma
- AAAAA+ I wish I had him for college English. It was my best subject but failed it because I did the wrong things from the start. Highly recommended! ~ J. S.
- How to write impressive essays
- How to avoid some of the common problems and pitfalls
- How to be more confident in tackling written assignments
Just a willingness to listen carefully to the guidance given and put it into practice.