This course is designed to give the user a foundation in Flutter and the Dart programming language that will prepare them for a career as a Flutter Developer. Evolve with Flutter is about the evolution of the individual through flutter and dart. Giving anyone the opportunity to lift themselves up and embark on a new and worthwhile career. There is not a better time to learn flutter as it continues to evolve and grow.
Evolve with Flutter is not a boot camp or one off course, but a multi-course curriculum designed with the learner in mind. Each course is designed to cover specific topics and skills in a short period of time. I have found as an online learner and educator that this is the best path towards mastery. Courses will always include a hybrid skills-based and hands-on experience-based approach that will allow you to learn by seeing and doing.
As a Mobile Engineer with almost a decade of experience and as an educator who has taught at every level, I have designed the curriclum of this course and other Evolve with Flutter courses to give the student the skills and experience necessary to jump start their career as a Flutter Developer. The course will cover the following:
- Flutter UI Toolkit
- Dart Programming Language
- Common Dart types
- Design Principles
- Favorite and Commonly used widgets
- Widget classes vs Methods
- Stateful vs Stateless
- Tree Architecture
- State Management
- Installation of Flutter and Dart
- Running builds in simulator/ emulator
- Adding packages and where to find them
- Adding assets
- Building a Flutter app
Who this course is for
Beginner Flutter developers or anyone wanting refresher in Dart or Flutter.
What you'll learn
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of Google's Flutter UI kit
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of the Dart Programming Language
- Search and Install packages in Flutter app
- Install Flutter and Dart SDK
- Create and add assets to project
- Learn the difference between stateless and stateful widget classes
- Learn to implement MVVM architecture with Flutter
- Create models and view model classes
- Build apps with flutter and dart
- Learn tips and tricks for flutter development
- No programming experience required.
- Desire to learn and realize your dreams.
- Preferablely a Mac or any computer that you can install Flutter and Android Studio or VS Code.