This Financial Statements Ratio Analysis course is designed to show the entrepreneur, managers, professionals, bookkeepers and other users of financial statements, how to analyse financial statements using key ratios, and to use this information to write a report on the financial health of the business.
The course uses the three main statements, Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position and Cash Flow Statement.
By the end of this course, you will be able to efficiently analyse the main financial statements, and using a number of key ratios, write a report using our proprietary Analysis Template, which highlights the effectiveness of the business in generating sales revenue through to cash flow.
Key is the proprietary integrated financial health analysis workbook, which will generate the information required to read the Financials and the conversion of this information into our analysis report template in order to generate a written report on the financial health of the business.
Included in the e-learning package, are the following:
- Easy to follow Video Presented Modules by an experienced practising Accountant
- Comprehensive Downloadable Notes for each Module
- Powerful Business Health Analyser Workbook
- Online Self-tests and Assignments
- Technical Support for all online Access Queries
- Email Support for all Content Queries from a professional accountant
Also a Powerful Business Health Analyzer Workbook to easily calculate:
- Cash Flow Generation
- Asset & Working Capital Management
- Operational Efficiencies and Productivity of Employees & Assets
- Ratio analysis, including EBITDA
- Operational Ratios
- Financial Ratios
- Accounting Professionals
- Business Owners.
How to analyse financial statements using key ratios.
Some understanding of Key Financial Reports.