While freelancing can be enormously rewarding in many ways, it can also be challenging. There is a tremendous amount of contradictory information online that will create confusion about how best to get started in freelancing. This is NOT one of those courses. This Master Class is laser focused on your early success. If you’re committed to taking action and are willing to learn, then this Master Class, “Freelancing Freedom: Essentials Edition” will be exactly what you need.
In this class, you’re going to learn the essentials you need to create an accelerated path to your dream freelancing business in as little time as possible. In this way you can begin earning money quickly without spending months or years of undirected study.
Master Your Mindset
Before you start, you have to change the way you approach the world. This module will flip the way you see the world upside down (or perhaps, right-side up), teach you how to think differently than most people and to prime yourself for success, both in freelancing and in life.
Workshop Your Niche
While generalist freelancers exist, it’s better to niche down 99% of the time. It means easier work and more money. In this module you’ll learn how to find a realistic, and profitable niche that’s tailor made for your strengths and personality.
Skills You Need to Succeed
Confused about what skills you need to start? Think you have to be an expert in every field? Think again. This module will illustrate the exact skills you need for your business and which ones you must avoid.
Craft An Irresistible Offer
A good offer is the key to success. It’s what separates freelancers with all the work they need from those barely making ends meet. Here you’ll learn what steps to take to craft an irresistible offer that books you high-paying clients time and time again.
Launching Your Freelance Business & Marketing Your Offer
Launching your freelance business is the moment of truth, and it can be a stressful and bumpy road. But does it really have to be so scary? Within this module, you’ll learn how to make your launch a painless, stress-free — and dare I say, exciting — experience.
I built Freelancing Freedom: Essentials Edition for those individuals who either have not started their freelancing journey or who are struggling to earn any significant income.
This course is great for:
- Individuals who want to start up a low-risk side business as a freelancer, but have no idea where to start on their journey.
- Freelancers who just can’t seem to break that $1,000 a month barrier, no matter how much time they put in.
- People who have been overwhelmed by all of the contradicting information online, and just want the essentials that can get them started so they can book that coveted first paying client.
This course is for you if you are ready to start freelancing, but you just don’t know what steps to take, in what order. You would love to earn some extra income on the side to make life a little bit easier for you and your family. Maybe you desire to replace your full-time income so you could make a safe exit from your day job. Perhaps you even want to replace your spouse’s income, so they could leave their job, and help you with your business, pursue their own passions, or even with the kids at home. You want to free yourself from monotony, a drudge-filled 9-5 with long commutes.
You want freedom.
Who it is NOT for!
In fact, it’s not for most people. Because while freelancing is enormously rewarding, it can also be extremely difficult. So, before you go any further, I advise you to ensure if you fit the following criteria.
This course is not for you if you are:
- Already earning a full-time income freelancing (Congratulations! Reach out and tell me your story. I’d love to hear from you).
- Expecting to go from broke to a six-figure income in less than a month (that’s just not realistic — no matter how fancy the car, or how big the library of books in the background of the video).
- Not ready to commit time or energy learning these essentials (Freelancing takes work, there are easier ways to make money).
But, if you’re committed to taking action and are willing to learn, then this course may be exactly what you need.
Join now and start working towards YOUR freedom today!
Who this course is for
- People who want to start up a low-risk side business as a freelancer, but have no idea where to start on their journey.
- Freelancers who are sick of bidding for gigs on overcrowded marketplaces
- People who are interested in starting a low-risk, low-cost side hustle
- Freelancers who are tired of the "feast & famine" cycle
- Thank you Brad Hussey for this inspirational course. Can't wait to put this into practice A.S.A.P. Very good and to the point without any boring material being thumb sucked. You are an inspiration to me, as you and your wife have walked the walk and talked the talk of Freelancers. Blessings for 2021 from me here in South Africa to you in Canada ~ P C Rall
- Yes. Buy this course if you don't know where to start as a freelancer; it's worth it. Forget about sites like Fiverr and earning peanuts. This course really boils down the essentials of starting a new web design business as a freelancer. It does not go into management details, but this course isn't for that: this course is designed to get you started and earning money. I'll update my review once I've started up my business and put the advice into practice ~ Rachel P
- Brad gives a lot of solid advice for starting up a freelance business. The course is short but for the content it is a good amount of time spent on the subjects of starting a freelance business. Worth the sale price I paid ~ Keegan T
What you'll learn
- Embrace the mindset of an entrepreneur (not an employee)
- Workshop your freelance niche (should you specialize or generalize?)
- Discover the biggest pains of your target client
- How to solve a big problem with your services (not scratch an itch)
- The specific skills required to succeed (and the ones you should stop doing)
- Craft an irresistible offer (that your client's will love)
- Gaining competitive edge in an oversaturated freelance market
- Capture consistent leads that want to book you
- How to always be marketing your business (without burning out)
- How to land your first (or next) paid client
- Build a clear strategy for continued success
- An interest in working for yourself as a freelancer
- An interest in building a business around a valuable skill
- Willingness to work hard
- An open mind!