We are so busy in our everyday lives that we rarely stop to think and be aware of our surroundings. However, this is harmful, as it prevents us from being more calm - both in terms of relaxing our body, but also quieting the internal chatter in our minds.
In this course, you are going to learn more about the fundamentals of mindfulness and its components. Elements such as presence, awareness, self-acceptance and others. All of these contribute to being more present and aware in everyday life, which has multiple beneficial consequences:
- Being less stressed and more relaxed
- Being in better health (breathing better and being less tense)
- Being less negative and judgmental (both about events and yourself)
This course will be especially helpful to you if:
- You frequently judge yourself or don't accept certain parts of yoursel
- You still ruminate on past events and are not able to gain closure on them
- You are frequently stressed with situations
- You feel like you are not "present", living in a world full of distractions and escapes
This short course will tell you both about the core principles of mindfulness, as well as some exercises to help cultivate it. By the time you're done, you will be able to cultivate a calmer, more aware, more relaxed presence.
- Anybody looking to calm themselves down more
- Anybody looking to better deal with stress
- Anybody curious about how to be more mindful and aware
- It was more interesting than I expected and I will practice this knowledge from now on ~ Jalil R
- This course is awesome. Thank you ~ Osanda G
- The crucial point acceptance and non resistance is important. I really like the way instructor explains the topic and give examples ~ S Upadhyay
- Good knowledge to learn, otherwise, overlook in the busy daily life. Thank Q. Recommended to spend an hour or two to learn this topic ~ Lian L
- Instructor is calm and collected. Slides are very professional. Very happy with it. Practical and useful tips so far ~ C Bonney
- How to be more mindful and present
- How to relax and calm the body and mind down
- Both the principles and the practice of mindfulness
You don't need any prior knowledge (naturally, prior knowledge of meditation and relaxation techniques helps, but is NOT required).