Welcome to the course of Fusion 360 Component Assembly. In this course, you will get to know the in & outs of the Assembly making process in Fusion 360 in a very comprehensive way. This course is taught by a Fusion 360 certified user & AutoDesk certified professional having 10+ years of industrial experience especially in design field.
Creating assemblies was never this easy. With Fusion 360 at your command, you can create amazing assemblies in no time. This course covers basic to advance assemblies in a very detailed manner with practical applications & real time usage. The theoretical explanation of various assemblies is what makes this course different from others.
Course Level - Intermediate
The course starts with a brief revision of commands that are going to be frequently used followed by a clear cut comparison between bottom up & Top down design approach and why Fusion 360 stands tall above all the 3D CAD software.
If you are a complete beginner to Fusion 360, this course might not be for you. You need to have some fundamental knowledge of 2D Sketching & 3D modelling. This is indeed a intermediate level course.
Sketching commands like Circle, Rectangle, Arc, Polygon & Slot are used quite frequently along with the Project command which projects bodies & components to existing sketch. 3D modelling tools like extrude, revolve, shell, fillet, and combine are also frequently used. Construct toolbar for creating axis & planes & Inspect toolbar for measuring & toggling component color cycles are of equal importance.
Basic Assembly - Universal Joint, Knuckle Joint, Carden Joint, Plummer block, Geneva Wheel Mechanism, 4 Bar Linkage Mechanism, Slider Crank Mechanism.
Intermediate Assembly - C-Clamp Assembly, Pin slot joint, Curved slot creation.
Advance Assembly - The Ball Joint, As Built Joint, Motion Links, Tangent Relationship, Rigid Group, Motion study.
Each & every assembly is explained in a very simple language so that students from every region can understand. Corresponding .f3d files (For reference) are also attached with the lectures wherever required. Believe me, you will start creating your own assembly projects right after completing this course.
Who this course is for
- Engineering students, hobbyists, woodworkers, 3d printing enthusiasts
- Fusion 360 users Wishing to Learn Assembly making process
- People that practice Bottom Up Assembly practice wishing to switch to Top Down approach
- AutoDesk Inventor, Solidworks & other equivalent CAD software users
- Great course, I learned so much! Thank You ~ Xavier K
- Very useful course, it really helped me understand the assembly. Thank you ~ Sadah A
- Very useful, all details well explained. Thank you ~ Maciej L
- I recommend this to those who have some preliminary knowledge of Fusion. Overall this course gives a good idea of assembly making ~ Praksah J
- Lots of interesting assemblies covered ~ Pradeep R
- Learned a lot ! ~ Doc G
What you'll learn
- How to get Fusion 360 for personal & educational usage for FREE
- Top down design approach, Joint creation & Component Assembly
- Basic Assembly - Universal Joint, Knuckle Joint, Carden Joint, Plummer Block, Geneva Wheel Mechanism etc
- Intermediate Assembly - C-Clamp assembly, Pin Slot & Planar Joints, Contact Sets
- Advance Assembly - Ball Joint, Motion Link, Tangent relationship, Rigid group, Motion study
- Fundamental knowledge of 2D Sketching & 3D Modelling in Fusion 360
- The most important trait - "A Keen & Curious Mind"