Welcome to the exciting world of Fusion 360! This comprehensive course is designed to introduce you to the power and versatility of Autodesk's Fusion 360 software, revolutionizing the way we approach 3D modeling, design, and manufacturing.
In this course, you will embark on a journey to master the key features and techniques of Fusion 360. Starting from the basics, you will learn how to navigate the software, create 2D models sketching from scratch, and manipulate objects with precision. As you progress, you will delve into advanced topics such as 3D modelling, assembly design, enabling you to create complex designs and test their functionality before manufacturing.
To ensure in-depth understanding of each parameter, I have dedicated these elements into different section so that you gain the necessary skills to confidently tackle real-world design challenges.
The course incorporates 6 sections as follow:
Part 1: Introduction
This is an introductory section where you will get aware of Fusion 360 presence and how you can utilize it for the best industry purpose. Along with this, I will walk you through with the process on how to download AutoDesk Fusion 360 for FREE with clear insights on interface of the software leading to understanding of the elements and feature to be utilized further.
Part 2: 2D Sketching
Sketching is an essential skill as it as it serves as the foundation for creating 3D models and designs. This section will incorporate a comprehensive exploration of 2D sketching where at the beginning you will be introduced to basic sketching tool. Once you have grasped the basics, you will move on to explore intermediate sketching tools. This stage will introduce additional tools, which will enable you to create more intricate and organic shapes.
Part 3: 3D Modeling
Welcome to the captivating world of 3D modeling in Fusion 360! In this section of the course, you will embark on an exhilarating journey where you will learn the art of transforming your 2D sketches into stunning three-dimensional models. By mastering the 3D modeling tools and techniques, you will be able to bring your designs to life with depth, complexity, and precision.
Along with these we will cover:
- 3 practice sets to apply your knowledge and showcase your creativity.
- The revolve and emboss features for creating more intricate and realistic models.
- The inspect toolbar for analysing and verifying the integrity of your models.
Part 4: Component Assembly
In this section you will delve into the art of bringing individual parts together to create complex assemblies. By mastering component assembly techniques, you will learn how to visualize, simulate, and animate your designs, taking them from static models to functional systems. Let's explore what this section has in store for you:
- Bodies Vs Components: To start off, you will explore the concept of bodies and components in Fusion 360. You will learn the difference between the two and understand how to work with both. We will also take into consideration one simple assembly.
- Geneva Wheel Mechanism: One of the highlights of this section is the exploration of the Geneva Wheel mechanism. You will dive into this fascinating mechanism and learn how to assemble its components. The Geneva Wheel is widely used in various industries, including watchmaking and automation, and understanding its assembly will provide you with valuable insights into complex mechanical systems.
- Animation Workspace: Fusion 360 offers a powerful Animation workspace that allows you to bring your assemblies to life. In this section, you will learn how to use the Animation workspace to create dynamic animations and simulations. You will explore techniques for adding motion to your assembly components, defining constraints, and animating their interactions. This will enable you to visualize and communicate the functionality of your designs effectively.
Part 5: Interesting Designs
This section is going to be the most interesting because this section will push the boundaries of your skills and imagination. This section is going to be short yet effective in which we will explore different designs such as Hexagonal Nut, Lego Brick, Ball Bearing, Lampshade. Throughout this section, you will have ample opportunities to apply your design skills and push the boundaries of your creativity. By exploring these interesting design projects, you will develop a deeper understanding of Fusion 360's capabilities and unleash your ability to create visually captivating and functional designs.
Part 6: Way Forward
This marks the last maneuver of this journey and yet important one. In this section, you will learn how to obtain official certification for your Fusion 360 skills and discover effective ways to showcase your expertise to potential employers or clients. Becoming certified and showcasing your skills is a significant step towards establishing yourself as a proficient Fusion 360 user and opening doors to exciting opportunities in the field of design and engineering.
Throughout the course, you will have ample opportunities to apply your knowledge through hands-on exercises and projects. Do not wait further, Enroll Now.
Who this course is for
- Complete Beginners Wishing to Learn Fusion 360
- Engineering students, hobbyists, woodworkers, 3d printing enthusiasts
- People That Use Another CAD Package that Wish to Change to Fusion 360
- This is perfect for someone starting with Fusion. I just finished all lectures ~ Judas
- I just started this course, so far... WELL DONE. It is presented in a great, understandable way ~ Phil D
- It is good so far, showed many options that I had not picked up from other online tutorials ~ Timothy P
- Very informative. I especially liked the interesting designs section. Ball bearing model was something very useful to me ~ Praksah J
- Simple language used overall in the course. Quite understandable for newbies like me ~ Steve
- I've been wanting to learn Fusion 360 for a while. As a complete beginner, I found this course to be so comprehensive and helpful. Thank you ~ Julio S
- Really good. This course saved my couple of days of searching each and every commands explanation in YouTube. Thanks a ton ~ Prayag S
- Marvelous. The instructor has included everything required for learning Fusion ~ Annie G
What you'll learn
- How to get Fusion 360 for personal & educational usage for FREE
- 2D Sketching - Basic to advance tools, Pattern Making, Canvas Tool
- 3D Modelling - Basic to advance tools, Miscellaneous tools, Pattern making, Sweep, Loft, Revolve, Emboss
- Rendering - Applying appearance, Physical material, Decals, Realistic images
- Component Assembly - Components,Joints, Contacts, Model animation, Geneva Mechanism
- Interesting Designs - Hex Nut, Lego Brick, Ball Bearing, Lampshade
- How to become a Fusion 360 certified user
- Using GrabCAD, AutoDesk online gallery & SketchFAB to showcase your skills
A Keen & Curious Mind - That's it!!