Forget paying upwards of $10,000 a month to a PR agency to get the news and press your business needs. You don’t have time to wait until you can afford that and to be honest, you can do Public Relations for your startup yourself. I’ve successfully launched PR campaigns for over 20 startups myself and I'll show you step-by-step how to do it effectively and efficiently.
My name is AndrewStartups and I've driven 3 startups to multimillion dollar growth using these strategies.
Course includes templates from my career, example Press Releases I've used to get global press for projects from Tinder, LivingSocial, Hitlist, RoadTrippers and other world famous startups.
Enroll in this course and you'll learn exactly:
1.1 How to Build a Targeted Press List
The first step in a successful DIY PR campaign is building a targeted press list. Here I’ll show you exactly how to source, discover and compile emails of reporters, writers and anyone else telling a story to your target audience, for free.
1.2 Creating the Perfect Press Release
Learn how to “make your own headlines”. Press Releases are not rocket science, but there are several strategies for increasing the value of your message and making sure that readers will pick up your story. Here we will dive right in to how to craft the best press release for your audience.
1.3 Press Distribution Masterclass
Creating the list, and the press release are not the entire battle. Now we need to go over exactly how you get your PR noticed. How and when to send it out, who to send it to first and how to get the most bang for your time investment.
1.4 How to Get Even More Free Press
I don’t want you to settle for anything less than explosive growth so here we go over a bunch more opportunities to get your press release posted for free and noticed by the people who matter most, the storytellers!
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Startup Founders
- Marketing Professionals
- Short & simple and to the point while being inspiring. I really feel his energy inspiring to launch into this realm of marketing. It has always been intimidating, but his resources and tips are great ~ Shannon D
- Straight to the point but including all the details you need in order to be successful with PR endeavors ~ Kristen C
- It was good and I liked that he gave you example into what you to write to a reporters - this can be scary at times so it was good to know how to approach them ~ Daniella P
What you'll learn
- How to Find and Target Reporters/Writers Correctly
- How To Create The Perfect Press Release
- How To Distribute Your Press Release Globally
- All The Free Ways To Promote Your PR Online