Unsure of Yourself? Learn How to Develop More Confidence in Your Abilities and Achieve Your Goals
Most of us have no problems identifying goals we want to accomplish. It’s putting these plans into action that is difficult.
Sometimes we lack discipline or motivation. However, there’s another reason why you might struggle to make changes in your life – you have low self-efficacy and don’t believe in your abilities.
What is self-efficacy? What are the main four sources of it? How can you become more confident in your skills?
These are some of the questions I’ll answer in this short course. The advice you’re about to watch is based both on scientific research and my personal experience. I will share fundamental knowledge that will help you build more confidence in your abilities and reach your goals.
Here are just a few things you will learn from the course:
- Five characteristics of people with strong self-efficacy and five characteristics of people with weak self-efficacy. These behaviors determine whether you’ll realize your full potential or succumb to mediocrity.
- What you can learn from building a university in space (and what it has to do with the belief in your own abilities). It’s the single most important thing to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
- A simple therapy to teach you how to handle failure the right way. It’s uncomfortable, but you can be sure it will kill your fear of failure once and for all.
- What a strange study about hitting dolls or treating them kindly can teach you about how others affect your beliefs about your competence. It’s the second most effective way to increase the strength of your belief in your abilities.
- What a phenomenon discovered by a German industrial psychologist can teach you about motivation. There’s a simple way to inspire you to put more effort into your goals.
- The #1 key to improving the confidence in your abilities. If you don’t have time to watch the entire course, learn this one tip alone.
- What a study on experts and novices can teach you about how experts approach problems. You too can adapt this behavior to shorten your learning curve and develop a stronger belief in your abilities.
If you don’t actively work on developing a strong sense of self-efficacy, making any kind of changes in your life will be an extremely difficult ordeal. Enrol now to change your life for the better.
- You should have an open mind and be ready to change your beliefs.
- You should be interested in personal development.
- You can be new to personal development or already have some knowledge.
- Love the suggestion to make small goals to the larger goals to build your self efficacy ~ M Cardwell
- With this course I have learned not to give up on taking my social studies GED test. I have taken it 4 times. 3 out of four was 1 point off. Now I will keep trying until I get that 1 point to pass it. Thank you for this course, really taught me a lot you have mastered your goal ~ Pamela M
- All concepts are well explained and accompanied with significant samples so I could understand easily and figure out how and when I could put on practice. The voice tone is really good, so you don't get bored ~ C Jimenez
- This is a great course for beginners and experts alike, it covers easy to understand concepts and creates thought provoking and stimulating ideas of change and mastery of one self ~ S Flower
- I loved what I learned because I have been struggling on getting my goals organized ~ C Perezparra
- Very good information. Losing weight was personal for me in losing weight for my son's wedding ~ S Plair
- Love it. Can apply to improve in work goals as well as personal ones ~ Ximena S
- Amazing video, keep my total attention during presentation! Using cartoons and friendly language was the best choice to transmit the information. Congratulations! ~ Sueli A
- Good course, good match! I liked it! It was simply well put. I learned the difference between self worth and self efficacy. Many answers given to my self doubts. Thank you! ~ G Gonzalez-Nunez
- I had never heard of Self-Efficacy, it was a very informative class and I will work on improving my self-efficacy ~ D Lenard
- This course was very inspiring to me and I started applying what I learned in my personal and professional life. I now believe in my abilities more than ever ~ T Zidane
- It's a great course to have an idea how to control our life and be successful ~ R Torres
- Excellent course!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a refresher on just being YOU!! ~ Marilyn H
- Very well chosen examples. It makes it realistic. Nice to follow, not boring at all. Good that it is split in several smaller lessons ~ C Ermens
- Success is a process and not an event. I've learned so much about self-efficacy and its difference with self-esteem. I'll surely be able to apply what I've learned in this course. Thanks! ~ Anonymized User
- Develop confidence in your abilities
- Get started on your most important goals
- Overcome your fear of failure
- Overcome your limiting beliefs
- Develop a success-friendly mindset
You don't need to know anything special before starting this course.