Eating well and feeling good about cooking is just like the old saying “we eat with our eyes first.” This class is all about getting your fridge organized in order to help you feel happier in the kitchen.
The class is for anyone looking to learn how to store food and produce properly to give it longer life and make it easier to cook from.
This is a common request made by our clients (and friends) about how to keep and maintain a beautiful looking icebox (we mean fridge).
Learn tips about keeping it clean and ready to be reloaded when you go grocery shopping or have leftovers.
Who this course is for
- Students who have never cleaned a fridge before.
- Students who have just started living on their own.
- Students curious about how to keep their fridge well maintained.
- Students investing more time into meal planning and meal prep.
What you'll learn
- Cleaning Routine for the Fridge
- Safe Food Storage Tips
- Safe Products for Cleaning the Fridge