Decluttering and Organizing spaces can lead you to feel overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for decluttering and organizing spaces designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012! This course is designed for beginners who are new to the idea of organizing or struggle with implementation.
You can see all our client's stories on our website KW Professional Organizers.
This course covers:
- Learning the step-by-step method for efficiently organizing your spaces
- Real life case studies with before and after photographs
- Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits to learning how to get organized. You become a more focused and relaxed person to be around, especially in our fast-paced society. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to declutter their life and get organized!
You'll learn the best practices to follow when starting any decluttering project.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including a kitchen, garage, office, and more.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a more organized lifestyle.
- Anyone who wants to live a more organized lifestyle.
- Anyone who wants to learn a process for decluttering their spaces.
- People who are interested in reducing stress by creating spaces they love.
- This course is for beginners who still find it challenging to declutter and get organized.
- It was very interesting to learn this decluttering and organizing strategy, and I look forward to applying it to my life ~ M Oliphant
- The course is very interesting - loads of practical tips and tricks! The pace is great - it can be taken easily in one day. Highly recommended! Samantha & Emilio seem to be a great team! ~ K Gergishanova
- Very clear and precise. I love it. The guys are true masters :) The best choice I made. If you want to really learn how to declutter - I recommend to choose this course ~ J Barauskaite
- Positive, upbeat and practical presentation with several real-world examples. I've consumed a lot of books and videos about decluttering, but this course further clarified some things for me. For example, many decluttering books encourage readers to tackle clothing before papers. The instructors of this course explain why. Short version: you will see a much more striking result if you spend time decluttering bulky clothes instead of thin papers, because it takes about 1-2 hours to sort an inch of paper. I recommend this course for people who want to tackle decluttering from yet another angle. It's good for people who are ready to let things go, but don't know where to start. This course cannot help you if you are not yet ready to let go of things you no longer want or need. That said, if you're reading this review, you may be ready ~ J Hachigian
- I love it, it helps me even more than just decluttering my space, it is even goes deep into emotional decluttering for me, I am happy that I purchased it ~ Suzan
- I loved and I am getting more knowledge to run my personal organizer business ~ F Gimenes
- I am really loving this course. I could learn a lot of tips to organise my home. Will surely be trying it soon. Thank you Emilio and Samantha :) ~ K Mokal
- Perfect so far, exactly what i was looking for to help me on my journey to get my life back in order! ~ Michelle L
- EXCELLENT❗️As someone who has struggled with Clutter Issues for the past 25 years, having approached the issue from several different angles: Reading, attending Webinars, exploring several different resources, actually having a ‘Clutter Coach’, belonging to ‘Declutter Groups’, practicing off and on with ‘Yo-Yo Success’ and, now, FINALLY on a very Successful Path, I can tell you that what Samantha and Emilio are offering through this Course is very INSIGHTFUL and WISE Information to help you to better UNDERSTAND and begin the Journey toward the Control that you are so desperately seeking to put your life in order. All of the Methods I have utilized have helped to prepare me for GREAT ENJOYMENT of this Course offered by KW PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS. Their Caring and Empathetic approach offers students a very safe environment in which to learn and to look within for some of the possible roots of why clutter has become an issue in your life. As someone who has Genetic Depression accompanied by ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Inattentive Type) I can tell you that, ‘Self-Exploration’ has been a very important component in finally bringing me to the Path of Success that I am now on. Although I have not yet completed this course (and can’t wait to get to my next lesson!), it didn’t take me very long to hear the Practical Knowledge and Expertise that Emilio and Samantha offer to help those of us who have been so heavily burdened by the heavy weight of Clutter. The RESOURCES that they offer as downloads are exceptional and so HELPFUL. Simple and Easy to understand and use, they are a WONDERFUL AID in the Practicum of Clutter Busting. Try, try and try again, but don’t ever give up on freeing yourself from the unwanted burden of Clutter. One day at a time, one step at a time, finding the Process that is Right for You will bring a Freedom and Joy that makes your effort all worth while. And, as my life is an example, don’t despair that the Journey will sometimes feel endless. Twenty-five years and counting, but I now have had a BIG taste of Victory and I’m NOT GIVING UP until I WIN! Join me, with the help of Emilio and Samantha; I don’t think you will regret it! ~ R Chisum
- By the end of the course you will be able to start and finish any decluttering & organizing project efficiently.
- You will have the ability to use Professional Organizer best practices to life an Organized Lifestyle.
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to tackle any decluttering & organizing project.
- You will be more creative in learning how to store your belongings.
- You are ready and/or thinking about making a change in your physical space.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.