Hello, welcome to this course.
In this course, you will learn how to sew without a sewing machine. Anyone can do it completely narrated by me. It's an easy process to go along with basic sewing, doing patchwork and how to fix thread coming out of the fabric.
We’re starting right from the beginning, so don’t worry if you’ve never sewn before. And if you’ve been sewing for a while, but without much guidance or without a strong technical focus, I'm sure you’ll notice your skills and your finished projects will improve significantly.
You don't need any experience to get started with it.
This course is focused on sewing without the sewing machine efficiently, you don't need a sewing machine to sew efficiently, if you have one that's okay but if you don't have then this course will help you in sewing without it, making it easy to learn to sew.
What are you going to get from this course:
- Learn sewing basics
- What are the essential materials required
- How to cut the fabric
- How to use threads
- How to use fabric for sewing
- Complete materials required - section in detail
- How to sew buttons on fabric
- How to do patch work
- How to make 2 different types of Patchwork
- How to join the 2 ends of cloth together
- How to fix threads coming out from fabric
- Tips and tricks on how to sew efficiently
- How to fold the fabric for sewing
- How to use a needle holder and how to make it
.............and many more
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sew
- How to sew efficiently without sewing machine
What you'll learn
- Learn a multitude of stitches and seam finishes
- Sewing without the need of Sewing Machine
- How to do Patchwork in detail
- Making 2 different types of Patchwork
- Scissors, Fabric Scissors, All-Purpose Craft Scissors, Thread, Fabric Marker or Chalk, Seam Ripper
- No experience is needed