Learn how to write a children's story that kids will love.
There are also numerous e-book downloads to further your understanding. Plus, you may ask questions of the instructors at any time.
The course starts with an overview of the children's writing genre. Then gives advice on how to use positive thinking and goals to begin your writing journey.
Next, specific writing advice is given about how to come up with ideas, characters and plots for outstanding children's stories.
Then you are introduced to the many different genres of children's books. You need to know these so that you can market and target your work more effectively.
After, you will discover more advanced writing techniques that will mark you out as a professional when you begin to either submit your work to publishers or self publish your stories.
In the conclusion you are shown the essential ingredients for writing success.
If you've ever thought about writing for children, this course is all you need to succeed.
Who this course is for
For new and wannabe writers of children's fiction.
- Although I have only completed part of the course, I am very pleased with it so far. I am learning a lot and I am motivated and excited about learning how to write children's books ~ Janice B
- The course has lots of valuable information for beginner writers. The lessons took less than 2 hours of my day and from it I gained more insight a long with clarification on the process of writing children's books and completing projects successfully. I've already begun revising my manuscript with the information gained and I feel confident in moving forward into greater success with my characters. Thank you instructor Parnell ~ L Jordan
- This course really gave a great outline to give me the wings to believe in myself and start writing all those ideas in my head onto paper ~ S Kuzydym
- Every minute of this course was well thought through and super beneficial - thanks a lot!!! ~ Karma G
- This course, so far, is very well organized to give answers to the questions one would have when wanting to tackle writing a children’s book ~ L Bernotta
- What a short and lovely course! Straight to the point and with so many good resources! I feel now That I'm more ready to start writing my first children's book! ~ M Lima
- I am enjoying this course! It has helped me to put my thoughts in order and begin to write, with perspective. I recommend it! ~ Cristóbal H
What you'll learn
- Create quality children's fiction
- Submit to children's book publishers with confidence
- Know the children's writing genre like a professional
- Self publish your own stories for children through Amazon etc
No prior experience is necessary although a keen interest in children's fiction will help.