Let’s go back to our childhood and think about primary school for a moment.
I am talking about the time when we were six or seven years old.
The question here is:
What was the first thing they taught us at primary school? First thing they taught us was Writing and Reading, right?
Why it wasn’t Listening and Speaking? Of course, listening and speaking were the core abilities that we were accepted to a primary school.
And we all know that none of us teach our children how to pronounce vowels, consonants and words like the lessons we get in a language learning school?
But how did we learn to speak and to understand what we hear when we were a child?
In my opinion, one of the reason is that we hear words many times.
When we hear the sound of a word many times, we will have enough sound information in our memory and then our brain will send the right command to our speaking organs how to produce that sound. Make sense?
Did you think about this, sometimes we pronounce a word wrong and somebody else tells us the correct spelling, maybe we can’t pronounce that word correctly after hearing it once, but in most cases we will be able to pronounce that word correctly after 3-5 times we hear that word, and we are doing this just by hearing.
Sometimes we feel the need of a little bit of time, just after the full pronunciation of a word, to clearly identify that word. Why this happens is that, our brain is trying to match the sound we heard with an existing sound information in our memory. But we did not put that sound information in our memory. In most cases we will be expecting the pronunciation of a word, just like we saw that word on a paper.
In this course we are going to use some digital tools to improve our listening experience and as a result of listening we are also going to improve our speaking skills.
- Language improvement can only be seen after the method used as described in this course.
- Listen to many subtitles from a real life movie.
- This course itself doesn't teach grammar or vocabulary
- Super inspiring and encouraging. Very useful information about how to face the challenges and the obstacles of understanding native speakers by listening. Thanks. I would definitely recommend this course ~ S Mo Abdulle
- Superb course. No bold promise, exactly as it said to be. I found the explanations in the promo video really amazing and the lectures were far better than I expected. In my opinion this is an excellent course. I highly recommend it if you are thinking about upgrading your power of listening and speaking as well ~ M Negm
- Mind blowing course. This methodology will unblock the way to your listening and speaking just like blowing out the huge rock out of your way with a single light hit. Incredible content from a legendary instructor, I have literally no doubt about it. Trust me, this course has given me the exact reason why I am unable to speak and listen properly for years in spite of finishing off all grammar books available today and trying to memorize words. This course now has shown me the right track to travel to my speaking and listening destination. Thank you so much for saving our valuable time from useless study methods and showing us the right way to do it. Great composition of knowledge ~ Vaidotas B
- If you are truly passionate about improving your listening and speaking I highly suggest you to follow the instructions inside this course. This course is telling you the right way of improving your listening and speaking. I really enjoyed every moment of this course. Also, I am greatly appreciating the instructor for sharing his unique knowledge with us. This course has given me a whole new breadth of new knowledge. Everything inside this course is really cool and effective. I learned a lot in such a short time. I highly recommended it to any language learner. It is a real treasure of sophisticated unique knowledge about how you can really improve your listening and speaking. The instructor is really the master of teaching. This course will reside in my English learning arsenal forever. I must admit that this course is way valuable than a golden treasure ~ Öyküm Y
- Organized, clear and useful. The instructor takes you through the step by step process and explains everything in detail along the way. This course is a great asset for anyone who is interested in improving their fluency in listening and speaking as well. I would like to say thank to the instructor for creating such awesome nice course. This was a really great help for me ~ Y R Lokita
- Great course! Honest explanations from an honest instructor. Instructor is telling you all the tools you need to use and also how to use them. Instructor is really the master of teaching. Listening exercises were great for me. I learned a lot from this course. I will definitely recommend this course to any English learner ~ Giuseppe G
- Learn the steps on how to choose a movie for language learning.
- Learn how to use software programs for listening the sound effectively.
- Learn the steps on how to correct pronunciation.
- If you want to watch and listen movie content, I think you need to have at least pre-intermediate level. But, this is not a rule or standard.
- You can use this method for any kind of audio or video files at any level.
- Dictionaries and grammar books needed when the method is used.