Intermediate Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training is a continuation of Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training Part I.
Before taking this course, students should have completed an introduction to an ethical hacking or pentesting course. Students should have completed Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training Part I for best results before signing up for the intermediate course.
Intermediate Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training picks up where Part I leaves off. In Part I, students was taught the fundamentals of pentesting while being introduced to some basic skills.
Intermediate Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training provides an intermediate level of white, grey, and black hat skills every cybersecurity professional needs to know. In addition, advanced reconnaissance techniques are taught using the NMap scripting engine and various hacking tools used by pentesters.
Sections include Web Application Attacks, Wireless Network Attacks, PowerShell Empire, Netcat, and Wireshark Fundamentals.
For the best experience in learning to be an ethical hacker or pentester, students should complete the instructor's complete series on ethical hacking, starting with Ethical Hacking Hands-On Training Part I and proceeding to this intermediate course.
The three Ethical Hacking Capture the Flag Courses are the capstone series where students apply and use all the techniques taught in the two Ethical hacking courses.
By the end of the course, you will have a deep understanding of external and internal network penetration testing, wireless penetration testing, and web application penetration testing. The lab exercises in the course are based on real-world application of Red Team best practices.
Who this course is for
Those wanting to learning the intermediate skills of pentesting.
- Very good course, Professor K is the best! i really love his video ~ Giulio B
- Important and complex topics, including their framework, various aspects, and even alternatives, explained in a clear, systematic, and structured way. The course helps understand the area better, from concepts through installation, settings, to implementation. The resources explain every lesson, each step, with high precision and with annotated screenshots, a unique approach ~ Libor B
- Very good course. Well explained and detailed. Excellent documentation of the labs ~ M Benda
- So far so good. I just started this course and I can see that it's gonna be a lotta fun. The instructor is really knowledgeable and experienced and from watching I can tell that he knows how to convey his information to his students ~ S Sensei
What you'll learn
- Web Application Attacks
- Wireless Network Attacks
- Python scripting for pentesters
- Advance Hacking Methodologies
- Completion of an introductory course to ethical hacking or pentesting.
- Completing Ethical Hacking: Hands-On Training Part I.
- Above-average use of the Kali CLI
- Good troubleshooting skills