ITIL is a framework providing best practice guidelines on all aspects of end to end service management. The processes, tasks and checklists described in ITIL are not organization-specific, but can be implemented by any organization. It gives organization a framework to plan, implement and measure IT services.
- Reducing IT costs.
- Increased Quality and Decrease Risk.
- Improved Decision Making.
- Increased Productivity.
- ITIL provides clear and effective communication.
- ITIL embraces a practical approach to service management do what works.
- Improving business performance with the help of IT.
The ITIL Foundation certification is open to individuals who require basic knowledge about the ITIL framework and how it will be executed to enhance the quality of ITSM within an organization, as well as IT professionals who work in organizations that have adopted and adapted ITIL and want to continue to make a contribution to an ongoing service improvement program.
Knowledge on IT Environment.