Employees spend approximately three hours a week involved in conflict of some kind (*CPP). That's a full day of productivity each month, and 2.5 weeks a year going towards arguing instead of collaboration. This course provides an understanding as to why some people spend so much time focusing on things that don't serve them, and how we can all use conflict to build instead of destroy relationships.
Module 1: If We Had A Penny For Each Hour We Spend On It!
It is astonishing how much time we spend talking about, involved in, managing, avoiding, or trying to resolve conflict. If all that time and energy went into collaboration, productivity and positivity.
Module 2: Iceberg - What You See vs. What I Believe, Think, and Feel
We only see 10% of what's really happening with someone and it comes through in their behavior. The rest is hidden. Yet, we make decisions, judgments and assumptions as if we can see all 100%. Do you think that's a flawed system?
Module 3: Resolve and Rebuild - Phase 1
How do you begin to resolve the conflict? Do you even want to? What becomes possible if you do?
Module 4: Resolve and Rebuild - Phase 2
What can you do when you are resolving conflict to make sure it doesn't go sideways and what precautions can you take so that you can be successful? This section covers rebuilding in a way that works for all parties involved.
Module 5: What do I do Next?
This is the invitation for what to do next after you have been reminded of information you may have known from the past and learned new information to propel you forward.
Leadership Mastery Program
Carol's Leadership Mastery Program is a 6-part series that takes you through all the key aspects of how your behaviors impact your ability to lead. Getting this insight and skills training is invaluable to your development as an incredible leader.
Here are the courses included in the Mastery Program:
- Leadership Behaviors Holding You Back
- Preventing Your Brain From Short Circuiting Your Leadership
- Using Your Body Parts to Communicate (Not What You Think!)
- Getting your employees to MOVE IT! GOOO!!! NOOOOW!
- Conflict that BUILDS Instead of Destroys
- How to Say No Without Saying NO!
- How do I resolve conflict in a way that moves the relationship forward?
- What are the different styles of conflict and which one works best for me?
- Why so some people "see" and experience something so different than what we do in the same situation?