Welcome to the class of Fusion 360 Design Concepts. In this class, you will learn about various 3D design concepts in Fusion 360 in a very comprehensive way. This class is taught by a Fusion 360 certified user & AutoDesk certified professional having 10+ years of design experience.
What is Covered
10+ design (non-technical) concepts including Fidget spinner, Pokeball, Geometric planter, Diamond, Painter's pyramid etc. The idea behind creating this course came from feedback from several students who wanted some cool designs for a change. By taking this course, you will be able to brush up your knowledge of Fusion 360 & also learn a lot of new things.
Class Level - Beginner to Intermediate
If you are a complete beginner to Fusion 360, this class might not be for you. You need to have some fundamental knowledge of 2D Sketching & 3D modelling.
Sketching commands like Circle, Rectangle, Arc, Polygon are used quite frequently along with the Project command which projects bodies & components to existing sketch. 3D modelling tools like extrude, revolve, shell, fillet are also frequently used. Construct toolbar for creating axis & planes & Inspect toolbar for measurements are of equal importance.
Each & every design & assembly is explained in a very simple language so that students from every region can understand. You can download corresponding .f3d files in resources.
Believe me, you will start creating your own design projects right after completing this class.
Who this course is for
Engineering students, hobbyists, woodworkers, 3d printing enthusiasts.
- Many good models explained ~ Annie G
- Really liked this one. A bit different as compared to other fusion courses ~ Narendra P
- Good explanation. 3d models were really cool. Not for beginners ~ Riya M
- This is again was awesome, love your courses. Keep them coming! ~ Xavier K
What you'll learn
- 2D Sketching - Line, Rectangle, Circle, Polygon, Arc, Mirror, Fillet, Patterns etc.
- 3D Modelling - Press/Pull, Shell, Fillet, Patterns, Sweep, Loft, Revolve etc.
- Novice Designs - Ice cube tray, Diamond, Pokeball, Wooden Table
- Intermediate Designs - Geometric plater, Voronoi Vase, Painter's pyramid
- Pro Designs - Calculator, Ball bearing, Fidget spinner
- Fusion 360 installed in your PC/Laptop
- The most important trait - A Keen & Curious Mind