Welcome to the biggest Arabic course on Uplyrn, and one of the highest-rated. This course is very comprehensive, therefore we divided it into 2 parts, so continue your learning take the second part "First Steps in Speaking Arabic for Beginners: Part 2".
Join almost 20,000 students in our courses, and learn real Arabic.
It's a package of 3 intensive courses, you will learn how to pronounce perfectly, to write (letters, and numbers), and speak confidently.
We're going to add tests and quizzes during your studies, and we are going to let you know.
There will be PDFs and downloadable classes, so you can put them on your phone, and study anywhere.
Now Speak Arabic
The course starts with a conversation, by the end of the lesson, you will be able to understand the conversation.
You don’t have to learn new words by heart. You will learn them automatically.
All you have to do is a lot of repetitions. Trust me, it is just a matter of repetition. This is the best way to learn Arabic.
The English translation (for understanding).
The recorded conversations (for pronunciation).
The written words in English letters (for spelling).
The question and answer parts for active participation.
(to save the information in your brain)
Write Arabic now
In this course, you’re going to learn not only how to write but to read Arabic too, this intensive course is almost 11 hours of video lessons.
You will learn the Arabic alphabet, how to pronounce them correctly, and how to get them together to make a word.
You will learn the Arabic (vowels and signs).
You will learn how to write (the Indian numbers which are used in the Arab world).
Writing and reading Arabic is not that hard, and you are going to realize that during your studies.
Daily Arabic conversation
Now you need practice in daily life, so here it comes our course daily Arabic conversation. The lessons cover different topics that you will face very often in daily life.
Do you have trouble making real Arabic conversations? Which dialect do you choose? Do you need to learn classic Arabic in the first place?
Don’t worry. Let us help you.
First of all, you need to learn common structures and sentence patterns, common expressions that are much used in daily life.
Then you can learn classic Arabic or "Fusha".
Next, you should choose one of the most common dialects in the Arab world, that's why we made these lessons in Egyptian Arabic, the most common dialect in the Arab world.
In this course, you learn expressions, slangs, and phrases which are used in daily life.
There will be PDFs so you can put it on your phone, and study anywhere.
Are you ready to start your journey?
- People who doing business with the Arab world.
- People who are into diplomatic or cultural relations.
- People who often travel to the Arab world.
- People who live in an Arab country.
- People who are planning for a job in an Arab country.
- People who are related to Islam.
- People who have an interest in Arab culture and affairs.
- People who have Arab family members.
- People who their work involve contacts with Arab immigrant communities.
- People who enjoy the challenge of learning new languages
- As an ESL instructor, I am impressed with the structure of this course. I am learning phrases that will help me in real life while also being given vocabulary and grammar in a way that helps me intuitively build my own sentences later on ~ Ezekiel-Bethany G
- Woow! I do not have words to say thank you. great way to teach. 7 years back I had Arabic classes in Dubai, my teacher was just like you. I respect him & same for you. thank you for giving me back my old sweet memories & great teaching. just I want to request you if I can get certificate for this course I'll be thankful to you ~ K Natwarlal
- Great methods of teaching and very well organized. Very simple and easy to follow and learn. Mohamed explains every small details in a very simple way ~ Manjurur R
- Very practical everyday Arabic language course. I wholeheartedly recommend it! ~ B Romanski
- Excellent, excellent course!! For many years have tried a lot of different courses trying to learn Egyptian Arabic, and this one, by far, is the very best! Honestly, it is the only one that has really helped me to speak Egyptian Arabic! The presentation of the new material in small bites, and the constant review of past material, insures consistant learning and retention of the language. I can't recomend this course highly enough!! ~ Effie Em
- It's practical, well explained and easy to understand, also is rich in vocabulary and the teacher give you the grammatical skills that you need to make a fluid conversation ~ Maquin T
- I am pretty happy with the course so far. I hope there will be continued parts so that I can bring myself to the ultra advanced level and finally start speaking. I have been at this thing on and off for years now and am giving it one more go ~ Elizabeth-Anne B
- The explanation is great so far i have been listening to a section or 2 lessons in a day and then practice it and then repeat the same the next day. What is the best way to practice speaking arabic and specially when you reside in a totally different country where there is no one to speak ~ Chetan B
- I'm Half way through this course and it's truly amazing. I learned so much and I know what to say at moments where I need to say something in Arabic. The things the teacher teaches is extremely relevant and applicable to real life. Inshallah, I'll buy his second course to when I'm done with this one. :) ~ K Nihalaney
- To be able to speak Arabic perfectly
- To be able to have a conversation with any one
- To be able to work in any Arabic country
- To be able to live in any Arabic country
- To be able to talk with Arabs and communicate with them
- To be able to communicate with Arab immigrant communities
- To be able to understand all the Arabic accents
- To be able to travel and visit all the Arabic countries
- To be able to pronounce Arabic perfectly
- To be able to have a conversation with any one
- This is the first part of the following courses Now speak Arabic Part 1, Write Arabic Part 1, and Daily Arabic Conversation
- You're going to learn the the Egyptian colloquial language, the most common accent in the Arabic world.
- You're going to learn how to write and read
- You're going to learn Arabic slangs and expressions
- Don’t be concerned if you don't make every response correctly, all will be learned here, will be reviewed in the future lessons, if you have mastered 80 percent of the materials in the lessons, you’re ready to move on to the next. Otherwise you should invest more time in doing the lessons over again