Do you want to learn 3D modelling quickly & easily by creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics of Cinema 4D by creating a Low Poly Tree! This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs. In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey and Monument Valley. For games, lowpoly is important for optimisation which is measured with the polycount of your model. The higher the polycount is for your model, the longer it takes for the system to render it.
- Complete beginners who are confident using a computer.
- Digital Artists
- Indie game developers
- Graphic Designers
- People who are looking to learn 3D software & modelling techniques
- Yes course content was nice. It's really good for beginners who want to learn Cinema 4D. I would like to see more n more courses of cinema 4D which will demonstrate all the features of cinema 4D. Thanks for nice content and keep doing great work ~ Mahendra V
- Such a delightful tutorial. I love the fact that he went straight to the point in explanation ~ Kanno F
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create basic shapes and characters in the lowpoly style in Cinema 4D.
Get started with 3D modelling & take this course now to learn Cinema 4D in just a few hours
- Create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4D to be used for your illustrations or video game projects.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
- Basic tips and tricks to improve your image in Adobe Photoshop.
- Cinema 4D and Adobe Photoshop installed
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop