This course has been built to include SAP S/4 and HANA technologies and is perfect for functional consultants who want to learn to debug in S/4 and HANA. Here, our motto is "Learn to debug without learning to program".
In this course, not only will you learn the basic of debugging, but also all of the new HANA technologies. These are “must have” skills in today's SAP S/4 market, and these skills are in demand!
The aim of this course is to teach you how to debug using easy, step-by-step examples without learning any ABAP code. There is no "Hello World" here!
In this course, you will learn:
- The new HANA technologies that comes with S/4 HANA such as CDS (Core Data Services) and AMDP (ABAP Managed Database Procedures).
- How to navigate and debug in Eclipse. All new HANA code will be done in this environment and not in ERP.
- How to use and debug BADIs as compared to user-exit. We will also teach you how to check all active BADIs relevant for a transaction.
- SAP Webservices and how to debug them.
- Debugging SAP Fiori.
Finally, we show you the best method to debug SAP standard code! Not an easy task.
So, learn by watching us go step-by-step, debugging code, and we have you debugging SAP code in no time.
So why waste hundreds of dollars and hours taking SAP courses in an attempt to learn everything about programming just to write "Hello World" on screen. Learn all the NEW "tricks of the trade" on debugging code from Abdul Maulud and Omar Lucero, both are veterans in SAP and have been debugging code for most of their consulting life.
SAP, SAP Best Practices and ASAP are the trademark(s) or registered trademark(s) of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.
Eclipse, Polarsys and Jetty are registered trademark of the Eclipse Foundation, Inc. in the United States, other countries, or both.
Who this course is for
- Anyone that wished to upgrade their knowledge to SAP new technology.
- Consultants that want to future proof their career by learning the SAP S/4 HANA.
- Candidates applying and interviewing for SAP roles. Debugging is a required skills of any SAP role.
- SAP functional consultants wanting to learn HANA or S/4 HANA.
- New SAP consultant. Debugging skills are expected for consultants as to resolved and fix bugs.
- SAP Key users, support staff and consultants would really benefit from this course.
- Good course and content for functional resources who have a basic knowledge of ABAP - without coding but how a program is strcutured and works -- and Abdul takes audience through only the required information that they need at right pace. Thank you! ~ Janev V
- This course is well structured ~ Samuel S
- Content is presented well ~ Amauri D
What you'll learn
- Debug code in SAP S/4 HANA as to identify and fix bugs. No developer required.
- How to find problems in SAP code, with no programming skills or experience.
- Debug RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Forms) and much, much more.
- Learn to use and debug HANA technology such as CDS (Core Data Service).
- Understand and be able to debug Object Oriented Code in S/4 HANA!
- How to use WebServices / Proxy services and debug them, both in SAP and via the web.
- No knowledge of ABAP is required, but students should know how to use the SAP GUI
- Access to a SAP client would be beneficial for the practice sessions