What is Minimalism? Here’s the secret… it’s different for every person. If you feel overwhelmed, uncertain, and are looking for more this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing how to embrace Minimalism into your life. This course is designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012! And who have traveled the world for a few years only carrying a backpack.
This content is not only coming from us, but from hundreds of clients who were able to share their challenges and feelings with us, and from hours of reading great books, watching inspiring TED Talks and always getting inspired by others.
This course covers:
- Learning the meaning of minimalism and common misconceptions
- Real life examples of people who have embraced minimalism with before and after photographs
- Techniques for embracing minimalism into your life
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits for learning how to embrace minimalism into your life. You become a more focused and relaxed person to be around, people will notice positive changes in your attitude. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to embrace minimalism into their life!
You'll learn the best practices to follow when attempting to apply minimalism to your current lifestyle.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including a kitchen, garage, office, and more.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a more minimalist lifestyle.
Who this course is for
- You are ready and/or thinking about making a change to your lifestyle.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
What you'll learn
- You will have your own understanding of what Minimalism is and how it applies to your life.
- You witness real examples of how people used Minimalism to overcome challenges.
- You will have a method of how to apply Minimalism to all areas of your life.
- You are curious about Minimalism and how it might be applied to your life.
- You are overwhelmed and looking for a way to simplify your life.
- No additional resources are required.