Are you someone who is a high achiever who KNOWS they can do more and just really needs help creating the right processes, habits, and mindsets to get organized? You’re not alone.
You are probably busy trying to juggle the many aspects of your life and find yourself getting overwhelmed making it all work and manage time. With so many things trying to get your attention these days, it’s easy to get caught doing too much and still not feeling like you are being effective.
This is exactly why we developed this course.
To help smart people be able to do more and keep things SIMPLE.
Over the years, we have been able to use proven systems, tools, and methodologies to help our clients create the freedom they desire by giving them simple ways to manage any aspect of their lives. And in a way that they can make intentional choices using practical steps.
This course covers:
- Learning the 5 Step Lifestyle Design Method for making change in your life
- Real life examples from your lecturers
- A background on the theory of Basic Human Needs and how to achieve them
- Templates and quizzes to solidify your learning
If what you have been doing so far hasn’t been working, let’s make your life easier by showing you exactly how to take CONTROL of your goals and your life.
As experts in helping our clients get organized, we have noticed some very specific reasons people struggle to get results. We decided to put together this program to help you identify what you need to do to create positive change and take control of your future.
Our goal is to help you create a new reality where you know exactly how to get and stay organized in any aspect of your life. Anytime you want.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes make change in their life or current state!
You'll learn the method for designing your ideal life and that knowledge will stay with you forever.
You will be led by 2 experts in the field of Organization, Minimalism, and Self Care -- complete with real examples.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living Your Recipe For An Extraordinary Life.
- Anyone who feels like they're not living their ideal life.
- Anyone who wants to change their job or career.
- Anyone who has dreams but are unsure about how to achieve them.
- People who have or are currently going through a divorce, job loss, health impairment, or loss.
- I am loving everything about this course. This is the third class I have taken with KW Professional Organisers, and I will be doing more if they have more available ~ J Goodall
- Thank you! Another wonderful course! I took your other course, "The Key to Happiness: Self Care," which I also found very helpful. I look forward to using the exercises you've given and to building my own creation. Thank you for such clear and concise information; for making it easier and simpler to implement than from information I've received in the past from other people's courses. Thank you again! I'll let you know when my copy of your book, A Recipe For An Extraordinary Life arrives :) ~ M C
- I’m looking forward to organizing my life and being able to see more of what I love ~ M Martin
- A very worthwhile, enjoyable course! ~ Susan B
- You are my favorites ~ Eloise P
- Students will be able to confidently complete a lifestyle design template.
- Students will be able to identify areas in their life where they may need improvements and how to work towards improving them.
- Students will feel empowered to go after their dreams in a realistic and practical way.
- Students will have the hope and belief that they can change their life.
- You are wanting to change your current position in life and need a method to do so.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.