Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful web images/social media graphics like a professional in just 1 hour?
Whether you are an entrepreneur, employee, content creator, teacher, author, or social media maven, over the last few years it has become CRUCIAL to know how to do a little bit of everything online.
With this course as your guide, you'll learn how to confidentially and professionally create and manage your OWN unique images for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages.
- No design skills required.
- No expensive software required.
- Beginners and busy people welcome.
Save time, money, and sanity by learning how to finally make your own images without having to always pay someone else to do them for you.
This course was created especially for complete beginners as well as people who fight with technology who want to gain new and valuable digital imaging skills that can be used every day. You can watch and follow along with me as I show you through case studies for an actual client how I make professional-looking social media graphics and web images using the free online tools Canva and Stencil.
I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I've been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Empower yourself now by enrolling in this course and join our growing learning community! Click the "Add to Cart" button in the upper right corner and let's get started building your new image creation skills using Canva and Stencil today.
Who this course is for
- Complete beginners, design novices, and traditional artists looking to add digital skills to their toolbelt will get a lot out of this course.
- Entrepreneurs, crowdfunders, authors, and small business owners who don't have the time or budget to pay others to create web and social media graphics should take this course.
- This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
- People looking for an in-depth Canva or Stencil course that covers every tool and feature should NOT take this course. Here, we are only using the most useful tools and techniques for getting started quickly and easily.
- This is amazing! I never believe that one day I can design the post/ brochures for my own busineses! Thank you so much for your great share and kindness ~ Hannah B
- I enjoyed this course. It was very helpful in getting me started on making the graphics I need to promote my online businesses. Kristen made it easy to follow the steps and explained things simply so a novice like me could understand. Much appreciated! Thanks Kristen! ~ T Angell
- I like this course. This is a course for beginners and the class is easy to follow along. The instructor gives you a lot of free resources I love that she teaches with a type of joy in her voice and she is very positive. I like that she teaches this way to help her student try new things. Good job! ~ E Thiessen
- Great overview for quickly getting up to speed with easy to use tools for social media graphics. Good tips on colors and placements of elements ~ D Armstrong
- Kristen provides such easy to understand instructions for a great tool. I've used Canva a bit, but this course will help me to fully utilize all of the features ~ Elizabeth H
- Another Amazing course !! Easy to understand and apply in real world. Most people who are not into technology, they can use this course to create beautiful social media graphics. Valuable suggestions based on real world experiences, which can be useful for beginners in graphics designing. Short and useful course. Everyone can learn something from this ~ Dalveer S
- As always with Kristen's courses, this one is easy to follow and loaded with free resources and clear explanations of how to create awesome social media graphics. I'm already thinking about what kinds of projects I can create. Love it! ~ D Wojcicki
- This is a new platform I was not familiar with, and the simple steps, clear instructions are invaluable to adding this information to my novice skills. Certainly excited to try and use this after exploring this attentive course! Learned about two free resources and Kristen walks you through the steps to make a simple yet effective graphic design. I am looking forward to designing my own images ~ Connie H
- I'm a fan of Kristen and have taken more courses from her. Her clear explanations are so helpful. Her voice is friendly and I like that. In this course, she explains Canva en Stencil very well. I knew Canva but learned that Stencil has cool features too. Also, learning how to make your logo's transparent is very nice and so easy. You do it once with Kristen en voilà, you have another talent! Thank you again! ~ Rachel S
What you'll learn
- Easy and quick ways to create professional web & social media graphics in minutes using free online tools
- How to take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Learn the most essential and useful tools in Canva
- Learn the most essential and useful tools in the Canva-alternative, Stencil
- Absorb the most important design principles as we work together making real social media graphics for a real client
- Understand how to better choose and organize type, images, colors, and layout in your designs
- See how to schedule and deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer.
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product by following step by step case studies
- No previous design experience is necessary.
- Only basic computer skills are required (such as knowing how to copy and paste text, save a file, use the Internet, etc.)