Recently I ran a survey and, of all the subjects you might want me to cover and this was the course YOU most wanted to see.
- How to achieve success as an author.
- How to get fans and followers,
- How to sell truckloads of your books,
- How to make a living from writing and, most of all,
- How to hit the top of the bestseller charts - EVERY TIME!
This course has it all - every secret tactic and strategy modern independent authors use and rely on to give their day jobs the heave-ho - a feat that 95% of authors with traditional publishing deals simply can't manage!
Easily attract a legion of fans to propel your next book release to the number one spot.
Best part? I know my "Bestseller Creation System" works because I've done it myself - 31 times!
YES. I personally have made the NUMBER ONE SPOT on AMAZON BOOK CHARTS a total of THIRTY ONE TIMES!
Let me show you how it's done!
- Over TWELVE video lessons, and a heap of unique SPECIAL BONUS items, specially crafted for this awe-inspiring course by the world's foremost writing guru himself, Rob Parnell, here's what you will learn:
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Here we launch into the modern dilemma: how do we get fans when we don't want to be in the limelight? Turns out the Internet is perfect in this regard. You can be famous - and private - at the same time when you're a successful online author!
Lesson 2: Gaining Fans and Followers
- Discover how to easily and freely attract the very people who will turn you into a bestselling author! This is fact. Not theory. This is how it's done these days - and you're going to be in the know as soon as you get this course!
Lesson 3: Starting a Blog
- How to make yourself and your writing familiar to the people out there even before you've finished writing your book, Honestly, this is the best time to start picking up potential book buyers. And putting out regular blogs is still the best way to engage with an author's audience and pick up a dedicated following over time. This important lesson explains how it's done best.
Supplemental: Do You Need an Author Website?
- Probably one of the questions I am asked most because authors are worried at the cost. Well, I have a NO COST solution you're going to love - and you'll enjoy my reasoning for it too!
Lesson 4: Your Mailing List
- Here I explain how and why your mailing list is your absolute most valuable asset - and how you go about setting one up so that it works 24/7 without you having to do anything! Ah, the wonders of technology!
Lesson 5: Using Facebook Ads
- My "Bestseller Creation System" works perfectly well if you spend nothing. But if you're in a hurry and you want to see results more quickly - say in a just a few weeks - you may want to invest in some Facebook ads. In this lesson, we discuss the pros and cons and then I show you how to use FB ads cheaply and for short periods, so you get the best bang for your buck.
Lesson 6: Your Email Sequence
- This is all very secret stuff that normally an online marketer would never show you. But here, I present to you the perfect email sequence to maximize your subscriber engagement and make sure they are primed to purchase your book on the day of its release!
Lesson 7: Using Amazon
- The independent author's secret weapon is the ability to self-publish with the Net's largest retailer with no cost and THEN earn 70% royalties on every sale. Once you "get" how easy and obvious this author choice is, your future success is assured.
Lesson 8: Self-Publishing
- Discover the many advantages you have - when self-publishing - over every traditional author, and how retaining your own rights can catapult your career and your royalty earnings to the stars. Also, find out why you will never need a literary agent - and why you should never even consider signing to one!
Supplemental: How To Always Get Your Books To #1
- This is the BIG ONE. This is how I personally achieve NUMBER ONE BESTSELLERS consistently. I show you exactly what I do - so you can do it too! Honestly, this insanely simple strategy WILL work for YOU!
Lesson 9: Other Writing Income
- Many writers and authors ask me how they might make money when they don't have a book to sell. Well, there are actually many ways to earn good money from online writing - and I will happily reveal them to you in this valuable lesson.
Lesson 10: Using Social Media
- There's a right way and a wrong way to post messages and pictures online. Just like there's a difference being an amateur and being a professional. In this lesson, I explain how to engage without annoying, and how to pick up subscribers using best practices.
Lesson 11: Crucial Advice for Online Authors
- I want you to succeed. You may have noticed that's my motto. Well, I mean it. And in the spirit of only preparing you for success I give you the benefit of two decades of experience. In this lesson, you get my best advice. No bull, no fluff, just the God's honest truth about how to become a bestselling author - and quickly.
Lesson 12: Your Press Kit
- In more traditional publishing circles, it is often recommended you compile an author press kit. In this lesson, I explain what that kit should contain, how it should be formatted and compiled, and where it should be located online. This information has been directly gleaned from respected offline publishers who know what they're talking about!
- The final lesson acts as an important recap on all you will learn in the course so you that can easily apply the information you've acquired. There's also exclusive special access granted to three more courses to help you on your journey to online author success. Plus I give you some final very personal advice to ensure you're in the right place to start.
Think on it: SUCCESS, BESTSELLING BOOKS, AUTHORITY, FAME...
All this could be yours - simply click on the purchase link below.
Who this course is for
- Writers and online book authors of any skill level can use this information to enhance their careers
- New writers who need the guidance of a bestselling author will benefit from this information
- Whether you're old or young, if you're an aspiring author, this is for you.
What you'll learn
- You will be able to successfully market and sell your own books to the online marketplace
- Learn how to prioritise your marketing efforts to be more effective
- How to build valuable relationships with your fans and followers
- How to save money on marketing and promotion using 'no-cost' proven methods
- You will have written a novel, short story or an ebook you are trying to sell online
- You want to know the easiest, best and no-cost way of marketing your work
- You are excited and enthusiastic about gaining fans and followers and have 2 or 3 social media accounts