Mealtime can lead you to feel overwhelmed, stressed about your choices, and feel like you’ll never be able to keep up. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method creating your own Organized System for Meal Planning for Any Diet designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry for over 6 years!
This course covers:
- Discovering what kind of chef you are and your preferences
- Creating your ideal kitchen and workspace
- Real-life case studies with before and after photographs
- Sample menu plans that can be modified to suit your tastes
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits to developing a meal plan. You become a healthier and relaxed person to be around, especially in our fast-paced society. You will develop successful habits that reinforce this new way of eating, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including your energy levels, fitness, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to create an organized system for meal planning!
You'll learn how to properly set up your kitchen and the practical steps you need to create any meal plan.
You will see the examples applied in real life case studies in a variety of homes.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident that mealtime will never be stressful again!
Who this course is for
- People looking to reduce stress and decision fatigue around meal time.
- People learning to cook for themselves.
- People who choose to get take out because they're not sure what to eat for dinner.
- People looking to eat within a financial budget.
- People who would like to eat more intentional, healthy foods.
- Families who are looking to make meal time simple and easy.
- This course is not for people looking for meal suggestions or what foods to eat.
- This course is designed to teach you how to stay organized around meal times.
- I loved this course! Great tips and techniques and I did not feel overwhelmed or that I needed to go out and purchase a load of stuff to get started. I really enjoyed the course! ~ Mic
- I really like the course! Details are mentioned like how to deal with (organic) waste, organise your kitchen, how to prepare certain foods. And throughout the course I started to love the couple Emilio and Samantha :) ~ Iris
- I really appreciated the idea of making the kitchen ready and welcoming to the idea of meal prepping not just starting in cooking. I also think the suggestion to inventory the contents of all places where food is kept was a very good idea. Thank you for the example of how you plan and prep for the week, the visual aids were very helpful. ~ S Butler
- Another fabulous course with Samantha and Emilio! They provide many quick tips, resources and ideas that will definitely make meal planning, not only more convenient, but enjoyable! They are honest, compassionate in their delivery and and a very likeable couple! ~ S Bruin
What you'll learn
- Maintain a clutter free kitchen and eating area.
- Feel confident that they are eating what they want, but not feeling restricted.
- Build a weekly meal plan including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Stay within a food budget.
- Basic understanding of the kinds of food that you like to eat.
- No tools are required.
- An open mind to changing your current behaviour and routines.