This is Part I of a two-part series for learning Windows Server 2012 r2. Part I is for those needing to become familiar with Server 2012, virtualization, and configuring a Microsoft network from the ground up. In this first part, students will learn how to install and configure Server 2012 r2 just as they would as network administrators or networking consultants.
Part One of the course trains the student on installing, configuring, and managing the most common roles and features found on a Microsoft network. Part Two of the course introduces the more advanced roles and features offered in Server 2012 r2.
Windows Server 2012 - Hands-on Training Part I is a Comprehensive Windows Server Hands-on Training Course – (Launched in February 2017) – 15,000+ Students are already taking this Course.
Sections 1, 2, and 3 are completely open and free. If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will have no issue completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have completed either section 2 or section 3 of the course.
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then you are at the right place.
This course teaches you the basic skills of Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Windows Server 2012 R2. It is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Windows Server 2012 R2 administering.
This course provides you with more hands-on learning on installing, maintaining, and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2. The course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students watch a short video tutorial, review the hands-on lab and then complete the lab.
Students who complete this course will install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2 with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and other roles commonly found in a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Windows Server 2012 R2 network, creating Windows Server 2012 R2 domain environment, and installing and configuring different server roles.
Why should I take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- A complete guide for how to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- This course helps to prepare for your Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam 70-410
- You will learn to install Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2012 R2 Core, Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 Professional or better
- You will also learn Windows Server 2012 R2 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
This is the course that could change your life.
Obtaining the Microsoft Server 2012 Certification (Exam 70-410) can help you to enhance your career opportunities and also helps to boost your income. As a result, Microsoft Server 2012 Certification is highly sought. Many positions either prefer or require Microsoft Server 2012 Certification. Nowadays, you can see many companies asking for Microsoft Server 2012 Certification in their Job descriptions.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Instead, take your career to the next level by studying for and passing the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Certification 70-410 Exam!
And remember that once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course.
See you in the course…!!!
Who this course is for
- Those who want to advance their career as a Windows Server 2012 Administrator
- Those wanting to learn Server 2012 r2 using hands-on learning
- Sagar Joshi says, “Very loud and clear instructions. Easy to follow. I recommend this course”.
- Mark Miller says, “The course is starting great. Professor K is easy to follow and is very detailed. I look forward to the rest of the course”.
- Tejas Powar says, “The course is taught in a very clear and concise manner. His way of teaching allowed me to learn a lot. I definitely recommend anyone to buy his courses”.
What you'll learn
- Solid hands-on practical experience with installation, configuration, and maintaining Windows Server 2012 R2
- This course is a complete step by step guide for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 administration
- Complete install of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2012 R2 Core, and Windows 10 Professional or better
- You will learn Windows Server 2012 R2 Networking, creating domain environment and installing and configuring different server roles
- 1-3 years of experience working with Microsoft and/or Cisco Networks.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, networking principles, IP Addressing, and DNS.
- A host machine with a preferred operating system of Windows 7 or 10 with more than 4 GB RAM to work on Lab Practices.
- A computer or laptop or android mobile with an internet connection to watch the course
- A notebook and pen are recommended to take notes during the entire course.
- Prepping for the CCNA, an MCP, or CompTIA A+ or Net+ exam will help