Speed Learn Microsoft Windows Server 2016!
This course is designed for speed learning Server 2016. The course is broken down into bite-size, manageable chunks. Most of the video tutorials are less than 5 minutes long. Any tutorial over 5 minutes comes with a lab file to easily follow along with.
Open your virtual machine, follow along using a short, very concise video tutorial, move on to the next video, repeat.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Part I is a follow-on for my Server 2012 courses, Parts I & II. Therefore, it is highly recommended anyone contemplating signing up for this course first complete both of my Server 2012 courses or have a good background working with Server 2012.
I did my best not to go over material covered in Server 2012, such as DNS. Most of the material covered in this course is unique and adds value to what was learned in both my Server 2012 courses.
This course is for those needing to become familiar with Server 2016, building and maintaining a Microsoft Server 2016 network from the ground up. In this first part, students will learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2016 just as they would as a network administrator or networking consultant.
This course trains the student to install, configure and manage the most common roles and services found on a Microsoft 2016 network. Part II of the course will introduce the more advanced roles and features offered in Server 2016.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Hands-on is a Comprehensive Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Hands-on Training Course.
Sections 2 and 3 of the course are completely open and free. If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will have no issue completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have set up your virtual lab environment for the course.
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2016?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then you are in the right place.
This course teaches you the administration skills for Installing and Configuring a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 domain.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 administering.
This course provides hands-on learning on how to install, maintain and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2016. The course is structured using short tutorial videos. Students open up their VM of Server 2016, watch a short video tutorial, complete the lab and move to the next tutorial.
Students who take and complete this course will install and configure a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 domain complete with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Certificates, and other roles and features commonly found in a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 network, creating Microsoft Windows Server 2016 domain environment, and installing and configuring different server roles and features.
Why should you take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- Use applied to learn to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Help prepare for the Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification Exam 70-740
- You will learn to install Windows Server 2016 Desktop Experience, Windows Server 2016 Core, and Windows 10 Pro as a client
- You will also learn Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Networking, creating a domain environment, and installing and configuring different server roles.
This is the course that could change your life.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate! There is no time like the present to take charge of your future.
And remember, once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course.
See you in the course…!!!
- Anyone wanting help in preparing for a Microsoft Server 2016 70-740 exam.
- Anyone wanting to learn Microsoft Server 2016 administration
- Anyone wanting to become more employable
- Straight forward and teaches you what you need to know without a lot of technical jargon ~ S Bastic
- This course is a good fit for me as a support technician I rarely get a chance to try things out in my production domain ~ E McGowan
- Very excellent course. I recommend this course to anyone who aspires to become a server expert ~ AO Chris
- Fantastic, really good presentation Professor K. Enjoy your courses, I hope you have Windows Server 2019 out soon. Looking forward to it. You make learning fun an easy. Thank you ~ Edward N
- Thank you for the detailed instruction on setting up the lab for the course ~ Nathalie V
- Excellent explanation and very short videos. Also, very important steps have been covered so far ~ Akbar K
- Awesome! I have learned so much from you videos. Thank you ~ JJ Lotter
- Excellent videos. Mention everything in details ~ Ruiwei H
- Excellent video, I was able to follow along and create my own Forest and Domain Controller ~ Wilfredo B
- Install and configure a Windows Server 2016
- Configure Windows Server 2016 as a DHCP server
- Configure Windows Server 2016 Domain Controllers
- Add Windows 10 Workstations to your Server 2016 Domain
- Create Group Policy Objects (GPOs) using Group Policy Management
- Create users, groups, and OUs using Active Directory Users & Computers
- Install and manage Windows Server 2016 Core (Standard) Edition
- Install and manage IIS Web Management Services
- Completion of both my Server 2012 courses, Parts I and II (recommended)
- MAC or Windows Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities
- Internet access