Speed Learn Microsoft Windows Server 2019!
This course is designed for speed learning Server 2019. The course is broken down into bite-size, manageable chunks. Most of the video tutorials are less than 5 minutes long. Any tutorial over 5 minutes comes with a lab file to easily follow along with.
Open your virtual machine, follow along using a short, very concise video tutorial, move on to the next video, repeat.
This Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Course is a follow-on for my two Server 2012 courses, Parts I & II, and my Server 2016 course. Therefore, it is highly recommended that anyone contemplating signing up for this course first complete both my Server 2012 courses and my Server 2016 course or have a good background working with Microsoft Windows Server.
This Windows Server 2019 course uses hands-on training. This course is designed for those needing to become familiar with Server 2019, building and maintaining a Microsoft Server 2019 network from the ground up. Students will learn how to install and configure Windows Server 2019 just as a network administrator or networking consultant.
Students will also learn how to install, configure and manage the most common roles and services found on a Microsoft 2019 network.
Sections 1, 2, and 3 of the course are completely open and free. If you can set up your virtual lab environment, you will have no issue completing this course. Please do not enroll until you have completed setting up your lab environment.
Do you want to learn how to install and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2019?
Do you prefer learning using hands-on as opposed to just a lecture and quiz?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, then you are in the right place.
This course teaches you the administration skills for Installing and Configuring a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and is designed for those needing to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 administering.
This course provides hands-on learning on how to install, maintain and configure Microsoft Windows Server 2019. The course is structured using short tutorial videos and hands-on labs. Students open up their VM of Server 2019, watch a short video tutorial, complete the lab, and move to the next tutorial.
Students who take and complete this course will be able to install and configure a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain complete with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Certificates, and other roles and features commonly found in a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain.
The course labs consist of configuring three virtual machines to join a Microsoft Windows Server 2019 network, creating Microsoft Windows Server 2019 domain environment, and installing and configuring different server roles and features.
Why should you take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice.
- Use applied to learn to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows Server 2019.
- You will learn to install Windows Server 2019 Desktop Experience, Windows Server 2019 Core, and Windows 10 Pro as a client.
- You will also learn Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Networking, creating a domain environment, and installing and configuring different server roles.
This is the course that could change your life.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate! There is no time like the present to take charge of your future.
See you on the course…!!!
- Anyone wanting to gain Microsoft server administration experience.
- Anyone wanting help in preparing for there Microsoft server exam.
- The course was very detailed. Professor K covered many different aspects of the Windows Server 2019 operating system. I enjoyed his presentations ~ Howard H
- I learned a lot in this course. Support material and lectures very well prepared. Thanks for this course ~ M Almuflehi
- This course helped me to understand how to install and configure AD with all I needed ~ Jaroslav H
- I enjoyed taking this course and found the instructor's delivery very good. I'll make sure I'll continue by taking part 2 in the following days. Keep up the good work ~ Z Iqbal
- This course was a good match to me. The instructor is very good on his delivery ~ Celestina K
- One of the better explained courses i've found on the subject so far. Many pack in a large amount of content too quickly and can be harder to follow. The course structure is easier to follow along with than some ~ S Campbell
- I have picked up on a lot of new and interesting things over this course. Thank you, Professor K! ~ B Shoemaker
- Great course for anyone wanting to learn Windows Server 2019. The labs are concise and precisely targeted towards a specific sysadmin task. Any prior server knowledge would definitely be helpful, but not a compulsion ~ Chandra S
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019, implement Active Directory, and maintain server environments.
- Install Windows Server 2019 as Server Core and Desktop Experience
- Install fundamental roles such as DNS, DHCP, and IIS
- How to maintain a Server 2019 network
- Candidates should have experience with navigating the Windows operating system.
- Desktop PC or laptop with a minimum of 8 GB of RAM (16 GB preferred).
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities.
- Should have completed either my Server 2012 and 2016 courses, Parts I and II.