This CCNA Volume 1 course is for those that want to take their time in understanding all 29 chapters of the new Volume 1 of the Cisco Press book for the new CCNA (200-301) certification exam.
This is a way I've found that doesn't overwhelm the student with tons of information and one in which they can absorb the knowledge acquired in an easy & relaxed manner.
- Anyone that wants to learn Networking
- Anyone that wants to acquire knowledge in Cisco or similar Networks
- Anyone that is preparing to pass Cisco's new CCNA (200-301) certification exam
- Anyone that wants to enhance their career in IT
- Anyone that need to be knowledgeable about what they are currently doing in their job, if they work in the IT department and doesn't want to get fired!
- The instruction is clear and concise ~ I Williams
- It's Laz! Legend ~ P Patterson
- Laz is a great instructor! ~ N Del Río
- Lazaro is an excellent lecturer! Very energetic, easy-going, no fuzz - straight to the point, with assertive [and insightfull] comments! ~ K Guzman
- This is my 2nd time with Laz I love his stuff ~ J Loo
- Laz is a great teaching this stuff..Keep it up ~ J Defrank
- Laz is a great instructor ~ J Harrison
Students will learn all main topics discussed in Volume 1 of the new CCNA, Cisco Press Book.
- The student needs to have a basic understanding of Networking.
- The student should have Volume 1 of the new CCNA book.
- Students will need a simulator or emulator (i.e.: Cisco Packet Tracer, VIRL, GNS3, live equipment, etc.)